Daps
Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
My guy...I been rinsing all the jail freestyles

I was walking in the court like Pete Sampras but when I left I had a deep sadness
You ever been caught upon a peak madness?...UT the real party crashers :mjcry:

Really one of the biggest what ifs, he should be Potter status at bare minimum :mjcry: dropped multiple classics from the bing :wow:

He’s said he on his last lap and Blakez been out a good few months now so that checks out :blessed:

I pray he gets out and just focus on the music but I been a fan from day 1, I know this nikka, he ain’t fooling me, he ain’t learned shyt :sadcam:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Really one of the biggest what ifs, he should be Potter status at bare minimum :mjcry: dropped multiple classics from the bing :wow:

He’s said he on his last lap and Blakez been out a good few months now so that checks out :blessed:

I pray he gets out and just focus on the music but I been a fan from day 1, I know this nikka, he ain’t fooling me, he ain’t learned shyt :sadcam:

:blessed:

Speaking of Potter, looks he's been posting KB music on his channel. Also features... they're saying he signed him

From his music it sounds like he's a lot wiser.. let's hope he stays out...one of the goat street rappers.

He can find a lane like RA

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:blessed:

Speaking of Potter, looks he's been posting KB music on his channel. Also features... they're saying he signed him

From his music it sounds like he's a lot wiser.. let's hope he stays out...one of the goat street rappers.

He can find a lane like RA
Him and KayMuni both signed to Potter afaik.

He be saying it in his music but then you see interviews and jail vids and I’m like really nikka :francis:

Gonna be crazy when he comes home, he will definitely have the opportunities 100%