The Official Homeowners Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: What is your heating and cooling bills like breh? thats huge
I average between $150-200 per month depending on if we are using more natural gas for heat or electricity for cooling. It’s not terrible, and I could get more efficient systems (there’s 2 units, 1 for each floor) but both work good so until they break down I’m not making any moves.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
What electric tool brands yall rocking with? Almost time to replace my gas mower.
we have had the same mover for a few years now, the Lowes brand Craftsman. i mean, its a mower. put gas in it, adjust the blade and you should be good to go. keep the oil and filter changed.

tools for us depends on the need and amount of usage. we are DIYers, so we stick to Ryobi and SKIL. with Ryobi, stick to brushless and the cool thing is the batteries are interchangeable. notice with tools now, everything you purchase is without the battery smh.

now, if you are into some heavy duty, construction site stuff. cutting thick plywood. you need to rock with a workplace brand like Milwaukee or DeWalt. DeWalt is top of the line bro but you gonna break bread. if i am just working around the house, Ryobi is a go to. me and my wife will own properties. then its time to upgrade the quality

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
$750 goddamn
Worth it.

Don’t have to deal with fetching gas.

Don’t have to deal with loud ass motor.

Don’t hang to deal with noxious ass fumes.

No need for oil changes, winterizing and shyt like that.

Interchangeable battery pack can be used for other outdoor equipment such as snowblower, edger/trimmer, leaf blower, etc…

Spence

Superstar
Daps
$750 goddamn
If you have a Harbor Freight I paid like $300 for my mower. Have had it for 2 years and not a single problem, I don’t smell like fkn gasoline after mowing, no motor noise, no dealing with oil changes or having to get gas and store combustibles in the garage etc.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
You can also check Home Depot. A few years ago I got a Toro Mower, Leaf Blower, and Weed Eater; all battery powered. I think I paid $500 for everything and it came with an additional battery. Still going strong to this day.