The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What does this mean?

Griselda isn’t mainstream and I think the other 3 would’ve been happy to reach Griselda level, Joe wouldn’t be happy about that
Joe is a fukking fool if he wouldn't be happy with the same support that Griselda gets.

None of them were ever gonna be stars in the music industry so that underground sound would have worked better for them.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Joe is a fukking fool if he wouldn't be happy with the same support that Griselda gets.

None of them were ever gonna be stars in the music industry so that underground sound would have worked better for them.
Griselda left because they got more support from Roc Nation than Aftermath

cut the bullshyt

Eminem forces horrible singles on people he did it to Stat Quo as well and banished his career because stat spoke up.

why would you sign a buzzing lyrical rap group then force them to make horrible shyt like that cee-lo single? he's really a horrible exec and stuck on his ways. if he doesn't get shyt his way he takes his ball and goes home..

Hence why the Slaughterhouse album is shelved indefinitely. the second one where they got the producers they wanted without his input.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Griselda left because they got more support from Roc Nation than Aftermath

cut the bullshyt

Eminem forces horrible singles on people he did it to Stat Quo as well and banished his career because stat spoke up.

why would you sign a buzzing lyrical rap group then force them to make horrible shyt like that cee-lo single? he's really a horrible exec and stuck on his ways. if he doesn't get shyt his way he takes his ball and goes home..

Hence why the Slaughterhouse album is shelved indefinitely. the second one where they got the producers they wanted without his input.
None of this has anything to do with my comment.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is the wildest story to me. Slaughterhouse made terrible music, they had no real movement, and they failed at nearly everything they did. It's not their fault Em is a trash exec but a the same time no one could have fixed this because the product was trash.

Same with Royce and Lupe now. No one gives a fukk. Hilarious.
Lupe still makes good music

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Their lane was supposed to be the lane griselda ended up in.

Not really, plus they're all rap better than Griselda so Idk about that comparison.

Their lane is pretty clear when you listen to the first album and the 2 mixtapes they released when they were on Shady+the songs they released after the Shady debut album. I blame mainly Em & Paul for ruining the overall product, Royce for wanting to go mainstream too much and Joe for being a stubborn a$$hole like he usually is.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is the wildest story to me. Slaughterhouse made terrible music, they had no real movement, and they failed at nearly everything they did. It's not their fault Em is a trash exec but a the same time no one could have fixed this because the product was trash.

Same with Royce and Lupe now. No one gives a fukk. Hilarious.
They had steam... shyt even out here in Australia lil cacs were rocking with em :russ:

They just went too commercial with them bum ass singles the label forced them into.. and it's Shady. Shady barely gave a fukk about D12 a decade prior... Of course they didn't give a fukk about no damn slaughterhouse :mjlol:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
They had steam... shyt even out here in Australia lil cacs were rocking with em :russ:

They just went too commercial with them bum ass singles the label forced them into.. and it's Shady. Shady barely gave a fukk about D12 a decade prior... Of course they didn't give a fukk about no damn slaughterhouse :mjlol:
I was at the Slaughterhouse album release party. It was kinda dead. It was like maybe 200 of us in a club. It wasn't that packed. Slaughterhouse was cool. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Mood Muzik more. Joe was jumped by Wu Tang the night before and showed with a cast on his arm and a Dunkin Donuts cup in the other hand. LOLLLL

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I was at the Slaughterhouse album release party. It was kinda dead. It was like maybe 200 of us in a club. It wasn't that packed. Slaughterhouse was cool. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Mood Muzik more. Joe was jumped by Wu Tang the night before and showed with a cast on his arm and a Dunkin Donuts cup in the other hand. LOLLLL
Lmaoooo a cast on his fukkin arm wit a Dunkin' donuts cup this nikka always been nuts :dead:

Yeah I hear you tho.. I guess they shoulda been bigger than what they were. It does seem Royce on his own was bigger than slaughterhouse the group.

I agree too.. I was more a mood muzik fan but slaughterhouse still had some good shyt apart from that shytty second studio album they released wit them shytty shady style singles on them :hhh:

That Glass House tho :mjcry:

All the leaks I've ever heard sound fire:mjcry:

fukk Joe man.. another thing he fukked up:troll:

:mjcry:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

you know how certain shyt was wack as fukk in real time…but years down the line you look back in retrospect and appreciate it in a certain kind of whimsical sentimental light?

Not this shyt….this is just as fukking cringe as the first time I heard it way back then….maybe moreso knowing how it all ended :scust:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
you know how certain shyt was wack as fukk in real time…but years down the line you look back in retrospect and appreciate it in a certain kind of whimsical sentimental light?

Not this shyt….this is just as fukking cringe as the first time I heard it way back then….maybe moreso knowing how it all ended :scust:

Lmao

Eminems problem is that he thinks what works for him, will work for you.. but nobody tryna hear that Skylar Gray bullshyt he does except his fans