The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Exactly. Plus he just said it was because Drake messes with everybody women. So why does their need to be a conspiracy? Only thing that happened to 50 was the writing was on the wall he was about to fall off,and he probably still walked around thinking the higherups didnt see it. But to act like people didnt have reason to not to like 50 is crazy. When 50 was doing alot of the same stuff hes accusing Drake of,like dissing legends.

Who do these execs have on the horizon they ready to move in in Drakes place? There was plenty when they went ahead and bushed 50:mjlol:

Only person that greenlit this beef was Drake. Kendrick wouldnt have jumped all the way out if he stuck to the usual subliminals they been doing imo. And he couldve easily ignored Ross. And laughed off everybody like ASAP and Weekend who took a part in that fukk Drake complilation by Metro Boomin. I think acting like somebody told Kendrick to go diss Drake and he said "yes massa" is insulting.
I think you’re missing the point

It’s not like they sent Kendrick on a mission to end him, it’s more like on some “if he dies, he dies” shyt. Literally no one but Birdman and Azalea Banks have come to his defense

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cliffs. Did he give a valid reason for it?
Basically it was a combination of he had the itch to battle watching the K Dot and Drizzy back and forth and he didn't like Ross trolling Drake

He said he's cool with Drake and Kendrick so let them do them. But went at Ross on some let's rap since you over there trying to be funny on IG.

He also blamed Ice lol