The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This nikka ish is compromised too. They over here acting like someone is gonna die behind this, man FOH ish

Joe been right ALOT about this rap shyt. And he was right about patreon. shyt got over 8K likes, and that's just from ppl who chose to like the vid......he probably has over 12K subs

Die over what? Lmaooooo

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
After listening to this episode I went back and listened to the episode where they talked about J.Cole apologizing

I think Joe has been trying to tell us since the beef began unfolding that behind the scenes, the industry is not fukking with Drake at all right now and this is all a deliberate and concentrated effort to take him down.

You may say he’s biased or has an agenda but it seems the entire industry is biased against him too….and it can’t be because they are all “haters”

Nobody thought Drake would get to the #1 spot, much less occupy it for over a decade. Add in how he's turned into a fake mafia boss, and it adds up to yes....everyone could be hating :manny:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
After listening to this episode I went back and listened to the episode where they talked about J.Cole apologizing

I think Joe has been trying to tell us since the beef began unfolding that behind the scenes, the industry is not fukking with Drake at all right now and this is all a deliberate and concentrated effort to take him down.

You may say he’s biased or has an agenda but it seems the entire industry is biased against him too….and it can’t be because they are all “haters”
Which ep?

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Typical Joe, getting most of the facts in the story setup wrong. That Caitlin Clark interview shyt happened at the first presser after she was drafted like a month ago. Whole thing played out quick. It was just announced this week that the weird reporter won't be covering her, so he probably just heard it and thought it was new :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I like Ish because he stand on his square. Ain't no amount of group consensus or peer pressure gone change his opinion.
Why should he get credit for being wrong?

Ish likes to ride with front runners...

Jay, Drake, the Cowboys, the Lakers...

He get hurt when somebody he got on a pedestal gets knocked down a few notches
It's obvious that Ish sees Drake (and Jay before him) as avatars of himself. So them taking L's is himself taking an L. It's why he was so salty.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How tf is flip still married :dead:

That gotta be an open relationship or they only together for money n kids lmaoo

Wish flip woulda cracked Joe's muffin.. sounds like Joe n his plastic prostitute musta been going thru it.. everyone too scared to crack on him tho, ice yelling 'abort..abort.. it's a trap' 🤔😂