The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
you would let them see it if you didn’t have anything to hide

Joe has been absolutely balling since the pod signed Spotify deal.

designer head to toe every IG pic and pod
Got his teeth fixed
Botox
Driver
A penthouse
Chef

Which is kind of crazy because Joe built his Stan base on being anti rich rappers and flexing and labels jerking the talent

This the same nicca (after Everyday Struggle) who said fuk contracts and if a nicca outperforms the current contract, it's time to renegotiate, yet mfs still in here with the cape, lol.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
This the same nicca (after Everyday Struggle) who said fuk contracts and if a nicca outperforms the current contract, it's time to renegotiate, yet mfs still in here with the cape, lol.
He said they never approached him to renegotiate contracts though

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This whole situation is wild to witness. And the fact we all saw this go down in real time is just :wow:

I KNEW he was going to go down this route with Rory and Mal when he went on that 90 minute Eminem rant 3 years ago before the Spotify deal went into affect.

Before that Em rant, Joe was praising Em as one of the GOATS and was damn near talking about him the same way he praises Hov. Then after the whole “Revival” situation and Em dissed him. Joe went full “I never liked you anyway :pacspit:!!!” on Em and completely burned that bridge with him. Saying shyt like “I was better then you for the past 3 years!” like he wasnt praising him pior to that.

I remember hearing that and thought “Hmm..he can sure switch on you and tell you how he REALLY feels if he feels slighted. He’ll do the same shyt to Rory and Mal…”

3 years later…:francis:

Damn shame. Pride/ego really is a motherfukka.

Hearing Parks, Savon, Ian, and Ish in the background completely sucking off everything Joe was saying had me :hhh:

Hearing Joe talking like the executives that screwed him out his deals was just :snoop:

All that talk about ownership this and creatives that meant nothing. That was just smoke and mirrors. All Joe wanted was a seat at the table with the Lyor Cohens, the Hov’s, the Diddy’s, the Steve Stoutes, etc. I mean he ALWAYS sided with Lyor and Diddy when they talked about contracts with other artists and shyt. That should have been a clue where Joe stood.

Said this on Twitter and i might as well put it here..

Joe ruins EVERYTHING he touches. Every relationship he is in goes to shyt. Weather it’s business, friendships, family, or romantic relationships. He burns it to ash…and THEN blames them!

This shyt literally left a bitter taste in my mouth. And idk how anybody with a least bit of integrity can still listen to his show again after all this.

Like they always say…when somebody tells you who they are. Believe them…

Joe let you know who he was from jump.

Damn shame :snoop:

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ive barely listened to the show since they left spotify.

From listening to Joes rant is clear to see he only ever sees them as his employees while they feel they are co owners. I feel Rory and Mal deserve more than that but Joe doesnt. Its unfortunate but this was always going to happen after the spotify big money wasnt taken and they had no say in it

• Dap
Reactions: ADP