The Official "Joe Rogan Experience" Podcast Thread

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
now this cac is claiming hes moving to texas cause theres too many homeless in cali, meantime its just cause he sold out to spotify and doesnt want to pay that state tax but hes propagating this "liberal city" and "blue state" bullshyt like its a utopia in texas or any red state. fukk rogans bullshyt

Not surprised you were a fan

:laff:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've never listened to this guy's podcast. Why is it so popular? Every time he makes the news it's always something bad? Is this one of those Trump he says what I'm thinking racist guys?

His podcast used to be stoner topics (like experts on theory that early Christians were a Mushroom worshipping cult), fellow comedians, or MMA pros. He'd have an odd cringey take here or there, but he mostly just got stoned with people and shot the shyt. When he got mixed in with the IDW guys is when he started getting worse and worse. Granted, he probably always had shytty beliefs, but people weren't taking him as seriously and the conversations weren't about big topics until further along. Plus he used to genuinely try to get multiple takes on issues. When he brought in Sam Harris to talk about hypotheticals where he'd nuke Muslims, Rogan followed that with Abby Martin to challenge Harris' extreme views. But now it's really heavy on the rightwing nonsense with dissenting voices few and far between.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
His podcast used to be stoner topics (like experts on theory that early Christians were a Mushroom worshipping cult), fellow comedians, or MMA pros. He'd have an odd cringey take here or there, but he mostly just got stoned with people and shot the shyt. When he got mixed in with the IDW guys is when he started getting worse and worse. Granted, he probably always had shytty beliefs, but people weren't taking him as seriously and the conversations weren't about big topics until further along. Plus he used to genuinely try to get multiple takes on issues. When he brought in Sam Harris to talk about hypotheticals where he'd nuke Muslims, Rogan followed that with Abby Martin to challenge Harris' extreme views. But now it's really heavy on the rightwing nonsense with dissenting voices few and far between.
Him, greenwald, Owens, etc know there's tons of $ in spewing this BS to their audience. The problem for them is eventually that grift will dry up.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He should have stayed in Food and Beverage, now he is all over the news destroying his credibility with normal people.

He even looks physically bad in that “apology” video. He ain’t built for this kind of pressure.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised you were a fan

:laff:
Yes I’m a die hard fan because I’ve seen clips of the show, pretty sure I saw this clip on a lefty YouTube show may have even been MR

it’s funny how much I make you Dem apologists mad on here , my comments from months or even years ago seem to get you fakkits upset lmao