The Official "Joe Rogan Experience" Podcast Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cornel West BODIED this...I mean, that's expected when he has this much time to teach. I wonder how many of the Rogan crowd actually listened to this instead of just throwing a tantrum though...I'll take even small gains.

edit: The comments are overwhelmingly positive. Of course there are idiots mixed in but I'm in awe that most people actually seem to have felt it...I'm optimistic.

Man, I haven't gone to see him speak or even listened to him in a damn long time. I need to rectify that. Smart people with strong values who organize their thoughts clearly and don't bullshyt you are a jewel in this society.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Man, I haven't gone to see him speak or even listened to him in a damn long time. I need to rectify that. Smart people with strong values who organize their thoughts clearly and don't bullshyt you are a jewel in this society.
:blessed: I saw him and Chris Hedges do a forum a couple of years ago and Brother West is an incredible man. He stayed for 3 hours afterwards shaking hands and talking to us. I have the utmost respect for him as a human being. He's what we should all aspire to be. Love everybody, fight for everybody, even if you disagree with an aspect of their life or decisions you still fight for everybody to have a good life and not want for basic services and needs, because that's what Jesus would do.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Brother West, Adolph Reed and James Cone are people all of us should take time out of our days to just listen too every now and again. :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:blessed: I saw him and Chris Hedges do a forum a couple of years ago and Brother West is an incredible man. He stayed for 3 hours afterwards shaking hands and talking to us. I have the utmost respect for him as a human being. He's what we should all aspire to be. Love everybody, fight for everybody, even if you disagree with an aspect of their life or decisions you still fight for everybody to have a good life and not want for basic services and needs, because that's what Jesus would do.

Yeah man, I saw him do a talk at Pasadena City College at least a decade ago and he took questions afterwards from every single person who came up to the mike. I still remember exactly what I asked him and what his answer was, and I repeated it to every one of my students.

Intellect, faith, effective reasoning, good will, wise councillor of a distant future pro-black society, he's got the entire package.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Of course Joe Rogan would have a marginal/fringe dude like Hotep Jesus on his show. He's a Trump supporter and promotes Uncle Hotep drivel. Right up Joe Rogan's alley.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
See how it is, only being an hour long is bullshyt tho. fukking Andrew Yang got 3 hours.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm listening to the Joe Rogan podcast with Bernie...this is kinda why I hope he fails

Dude SUCKS at details.

Warren has literal pathways to getting this shyt done. Bernie is kinda stuck on the revolutionary lingo but not IMPLEMENTATION!

JFC the speechification is just not working on me. Bernie, SHOW ME HOW...:snoop: