The Official "Joe Rogan Experience" Podcast Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The David Pakman interview was good...I'll give Joe credit for having Pakman on. I miss when he was interviewing historical podcasters instead of these alt-right tools.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Cornel West BODIED this...I mean, that's expected when he has this much time to teach. I wonder how many of the Rogan crowd actually listened to this instead of just throwing a tantrum though...I'll take even small gains.

edit: The comments are overwhelmingly positive. Of course there are idiots mixed in but I'm in awe that most people actually seem to have felt it...I'm optimistic.

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
On the podcast with the marijuana guys, talkung about smoking weed & psychosis one youtube commentator says: "Psychosis is the inability to cope with higher consciousness"

:mjlol:

That sounds about right actually. From all accounts psychosis seems to be what happens when you break the simulation. You're in a perpetual loop since there's no where else to go.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Cornel West BODIED this...I mean, that's expected when he has this much time to teach. I wonder how many of the Rogan crowd actually listened to this instead of just throwing a tantrum though...I'll take even small gains.

edit: The comments are overwhelmingly positive. Of course there are idiots mixed in but I'm in awe that most people actually seem to have felt it...I'm optimistic.
West is damn near too smart for me lol I be feeling lost when he speaks sometimes :russ:, but I really enjoyed it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That sounds about right actually. From all accounts psychosis seems to be what happens when you break the simulation. You're in a perpetual loop since there's no where else to go.

I'm not being a smartass, I think this is an interesting concept and would love to hear a more detailed breakdown if you have any sources to share or want to type a bit more about that.
West is damn near too smart for me lol I be feeling lost when he speaks sometimes :russ:, but I really enjoyed it.

Fam I feel you! Sometimes he goes into tangents where I have to run things back to keep up with everything he's weaving in and for this one in particular I found myself googling some of the knowledge he dropped to read more about it before I went further.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Only two vids of his worth watching are the Cornel West interview and the David Goggins interview.

Outside of that: mostly bigoted nonsense.

The Firas Zahabi one is the best one I've heard by far. First hour is all MMA/Boxing talk. Second hour is science and philosophy where Firas smoothly challenges Rogan's atheistic mindset.

I only can only deal with the MMA/Boxing guests, because those usually don't include Rogan's uneducated socio-political takes where he talks out of his ass. He's no doubt a fence rider and generally a dumb-ass when he's not talking martial arts or drugs.