The Official "Joe Rogan Experience" Podcast Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need for Jaime to pull up any googles. Cornell West IS the google. I thoroughly enjoyed that episode.

Bernie was good too. He got a chance to explain to the uninitiated how his policies are not radical at all. This is the kind of long form conversation that should be happening on cable news instead of these ridiculous entertainment driven speed dating like “debates”.

It’s a Goddamn shame The establishment media has completely failed the people.

I rarely listen to JRE these days, but will tune in when he has good guests.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Firas Zahabi one is the best one I've heard by far. First hour is all MMA/Boxing talk. Second hour is science and philosophy where Firas smoothly challenges Rogan's atheistic mindset.

I only can only deal with the MMA/Boxing guests, because those usually don't include Rogan's uneducated socio-political takes where he talks out of his ass. He's no doubt a fence rider and generally a dumb-ass when he's not talking martial arts or drugs.

I'm watching and am going :jbhmm: :ohhh: :yes::ehh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:scust:as a day 1 fan not feeling this at all, you have to pay in order to listen to offline stuff on Spotify I heard?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now this cac is claiming hes moving to texas cause theres too many homeless in cali, meantime its just cause he sold out to spotify and doesnt want to pay that state tax but hes propagating this "liberal city" and "blue state" bullshyt like its a utopia in texas or any red state. fukk rogans bullshyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never listened to this guy's podcast. Why is it so popular? Every time he makes the news it's always something bad? Is this one of those Trump he says what I'm thinking racist guys?