The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52092850
Daps
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Mandalorian programming to bring you an episode of Andor. Apparently the two can coexist. :sas1:

Had Doc Pershing living that New Republic amnesty life like Syril, toiling away, doing mundane work that was beneath him.

Katee Sackhoff was excellent with her quips.

"Relax, I grew up flying these canyons."
*Smashes ship into said canyon*
"Ok, it's been a while." :skip:

That stop and start reverse 360 move she put on that TIE interceptor? :picard: :banderas:

When I peeped the title card, I thought it was gonna mean that both Din and Bo-Katan had converted back to Mandalorians, seeing as how she dove into the Living Waters too. She really didn't wanna believe those Mando Mythosaur myths. But hey, this is the way. :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Din and Bo-Katan both redeemed after being baptized in the Living Waters - "This is the way" :blessed:

Thrilling start to the episode with the space battle :wow:

I do agree the middle section felt more like an episode of Andor. Doctor got seduced by some Empire graham crackers and test tubes :francis:. I did expect his buddy to recruit him to a rogue faction, but she seemed to get off on torturing him at the end :picard:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I haven't watch Andor, but I enjoyed the midsection plot. Mainly because I read the Leia novel "Bloodline." Which from what I've read about Andor they're both very much in line tone wise. It's about Leia's time as a senator in the New Republic, and how it's all blown up when someone rats that Vader was her pops in order to get her out the paint. But she's also a bit tired of the New Republic because it's a bunch of rich snobs and nothing is really getting done. On top of that there are Empire sympathizers in the New Republic, and the book gives hints that they are secretly supporting the First Order. This episode ties into that. I have to imagine just got mind wiped to hide what is really going on with cloning, which most likely eventually leads to Snoke/Emperor. By this time the Aftermath novels have already happened where some remnants of the Empire left to the Unknown Regions.

Code

Banned
Daps
The reaction to this episode shows you why hollywood keeps pumping out garbage, people literally get mad at anything that makes them think

I saw a comment saying the doctor portion had bad acting as if din's performance couldn't be done by an AI