The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, it's a 43-45 minute espisode were two thirds of it was about a completely different story that's very loosely related to what it's been presented so far. I get people not liking it. It's standard at this point that a portion of the audience (how big of a portion I have no idea) of any TV show just wants to watch stuff related to the main plot and when they don't get it shyt's gotta be something like the Ahsoka episode for them not to complain about it. It is what it is :manny:

I really liked the episode, not sure I would've crammed all the Dr Pershing story in just one go though. I think giving it a 3 episode arc were it takes 5-10 minutes each would've felt less jarring. Cloning has been a part of the show since the pilot but you can't expect everyone to be invested in it for so long after barely touching the subject in three seasons. But all in all, it provided good context as to why the New Republic would go to shyt so fast.

The intro to the ep was fukking amazing, how the hell are they throwing that Rogue Squadron movie to the bushes, that shyt could be fukking flames if done right :martin:

I guess next episode we'll see Bo getting more invested in the Creed and making a choice :lupe: we also need a new mission/purpose for Mando and Grogu so it's gonna be interesting what they set up.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
It is what it is :manny:

How the hell are they throwing that Rogue Squadron movie to the bushes, that shyt could be fukking flames if done right :martin:
Patty Jenkins wasn't the right director for it. Disney/marvel decided less was more, of everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is she an empire c00n? :heh:

dude even hit her with the “you’re a real credit to…” line lol

this was definitely garbage filler…for them to dedicate so much of this episode to dr. pershing for the sole purpose of closing the “story arc” on a minor side character is hilarious…I thought maybe there’d be a bigger plan for him later in the series for them to just jarringly switch to his story…but nope lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when you don't have any plot.
All filler, no killer.
But tards will swear this is deep. They like it because it's slow enough for them to watch and half browse their phone.

ya waste of an ep…but hey we learned that the empire aren’t the only cruel ones in the galaxy

:troll:

…and lol at anyone trying to pretend that there was anything “smarter” about this episode

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily the worst episode of this show.

Whole season been ass to be honest :yeshrug:

I definitely get the criticism this past episode received but I enjoyed the the first 2 eps

what I’m worried about is if they’ve lost direction…granted the earlier episodes had their own little self-contained stories, but there was still the main story of getting grogu to a jedi that held everything together…but that’s done now…I would’ve had more confidence in letting the season play out to see where the story will go…but I read that they already had a story in place in which they were prepared to move on from grogu but they caved into fans’ demand to keep the character on the show…idk if that’s bullshyt or if they had to rewrite the season to an extent to now include grogu in his adventures

anyway it’s still early in the season so there’s still time to develop a new major conflict/antagonist

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was probably the worst episode of the show, especially if all this Pershing cloning shyt is just to tie in the trash Disney sequels everybody would like to forget...

I was hoping that was Thrawns ship but its looking like Moff Gideon somehow escaped and his imperial c00net doing his dirty work...

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This was probably the worst episode of the show, especially if all this Pershing cloning shyt is just to tie in the trash Disney sequels everybody would like to forget...

I was hoping that was Thrawns ship but its looking like Moff Gideon somehow escaped and his imperial c00net doing his dirty work...
We're getting the First Order, but probably not the First Order of the Sequel movies

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is she an empire c00n? :heh:

dude even hit her with the “you’re a real credit to…” line lol

this was definitely garbage filler…for them to dedicate so much of this episode to dr. pershing for the sole purpose of closing the “story arc” on a minor side character is hilarious…I thought maybe there’d be a bigger plan for him later in the series for them to just jarringly switch to his story…but nope lol
It's working towards