The way this is
icegif-646.gif

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
"It was a trap!"
And the close up of that Admiral Ackbar looking dude had to be intentional.
:laff:
Bro I was crying at that part :mjlol:

I think she violated him because he put her on the spot in front of everyone like
":picard: didn't expect to see someone from gideons crew" she was in her head like " :scust: say word? It's lit nikka :demonic:"

The ending was nice. They both have been redeemed in the waters of lake Minnetonka :blessed: This Is The Way

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The reaction to this episode shows you why hollywood keeps pumping out garbage, people literally get mad at anything that makes them think

I saw a comment saying the doctor portion had bad acting as if din's performance couldn't be done by an AI
I didn't watch andor but if it's politics I'll fukk with it.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Half an hour in I’m like “I’m not really feelin this but it’ll be fine when the stories link up I guess”

:pachaha:

I understand world-building but if that doesn’t end up factoring into Din’s story at all :francis:

It was a good story and I’d watch a whole ass show about how the Republic isn’t that different from the Empire but cmon breh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn forgot to watch the 3 boba fett episodes (5-7) that feature the mandalorian before I started season 3…think I’ll start one now and watch the other 2 eps tomorrow

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is she an empire c00n? :heh:

dude even hit her with the “you’re a real credit to…” line lol

this was definitely garbage filler…for them to dedicate so much of this episode to dr. pershing for the sole purpose of closing the “story arc” on a minor side character is hilarious…I thought maybe there’d be a bigger plan for him later in the series for them to just jarringly switch to his story…but nope lol

Can't call it filler yet without knowing how it's going to tie into the greater story. That's also the problem. It was such an abrupt shift it was bound to leave people puzzled. It took me a minute to even remember who the characters were. We've gotten two episodes of side missions and when we finally get some story it's not with the main characters. I'm not sure what the next move is from here but we're probably going to see Bo having to deal with being inadvertently indoctrinated into a cult then maybe we get an actual story halfway into the episode.

I actually liked the episode but it feels like it's out of sequence. It's like someone turned the channel from Mando and now we're watching an episode of Andor. Andor finished and the channel is turned back to Mando.

There's some good elements in each episode so far but they need a story to glue it all together.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't call it filler yet without knowing how it's going to tie into the greater story.

we’ll see but with the doctor getting his mind wiped, I imagine his character as we know him is pretty much done…maybe the dike chic has some greater plan