The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the best episode to me so far.
The shift waa weird as hell and made me think i hit a different show by accident but i love the contrast of the empire/america would indoctrine war criminals into the new peaceful order. The joke about republic,empire,new republic is confusing. The mind flayer being a healing tool now showed the hypocrisy and how there will always be those who rebel against the majority. This is like the star wars version of hydra nazi’s adapting to a new regime slowly infiltrating

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they takin this they/them stuff too far
is she an empire c00n? :heh:

dude even hit her with the “you’re a real credit to…” line lol

this was definitely garbage filler…for them to dedicate so much of this episode to dr. pershing for the sole purpose of closing the “story arc” on a minor side character is hilarious…I thought maybe there’d be a bigger plan for him later in the series for them to just jarringly switch to his story…but nope lol
snitch ass sell out ass setting up ass they/them ass dirtbag bytch :pacspit::pacspit:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this was actually a good episode. they did a great job building the relationship between them and a sense of tension from when he was settling in, to when he was hanging out with her more to when they were on the ship

my favorite part of course

doctor- "you dont understand , she brought me there, it was a trap :damn:"

frog guy- :mjtf:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Anyone feel this season has been less hype? Like i feel this thread isnt as active as previous seasons
Honestly every season has been like this at first. they don't do a good job at hitting the ground running with this series.

Starting with season 1 people complained early that it just seemed like random side quests 1 off episodes with characters we will never see again before they brought everything together in the end and people were like :ehh:

Season 2 same thing early people were like, why are we spending an entire episode with a frog lady where tf is this going? then they brought a bunch of cameos from clone wars, boba, & luke and people were like :gladbron: