The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Who is this chick's agent? She's doing her thing. Noticed her in Black Lightning, Ant-Man & now back on the Mandalorian..

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I wouldn’t have gotten this completely if I didn’t see that boba fett ep last night lol

I sensed the tension with dude when din was tryna get back with the mandalorians this season but I didn’t realize they’d fought

:ufdup: I told you to watch Larry Fett before season 3
Now im going to tell you to watch the The clone wars and star wars Rebels.

If you go back and watch the events that happened in Mandalore during the clone war series you would see is even deeper than that. Its some Game of thrones blackfyre shyt with the Dark saber.

The clone wars series start slow but its pure piff once it gets going. Rebels too is :banderas: Bad batch is aiight but that also is canon to this and they delve deeper into the cloning storyline.

Dave Filoni's style of adapting those old starwars novels is saving the Star Wars universe.

My brother told me for years shiiiet decades to watch it and i was like nah shyts is to slow until May 4h 2 years ago I started rewatching and :krs: :krs::krs: :krs: :krs: :krs:
arsenio-cheese.gif

images

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve enjoyed these 2 episodes and about to watch the season finale but how you have a show called “boba fett” and he’s hardly in these 2 eps including the penultimate episode…I mean the eps have been good but that’s kinda wild to me tho lol