The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I found the video of Bernthal dancing :russ:

Oh shyt Punisher and War Machine are also a pop locking duo?! :krs: #MarvelGang!

#Marvelgang
0501bf66be3c2b47870e8d0e6bd147f5.png

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
What they do with Punisher here (according to the spoilers I read) is gonna be divisive :francis:

Daps
I found the video of Bernthal dancing :russ:

:bryan: so many hilarious moments in this video

them calling Jon out and telling him to dance, and him being like :whoa: for a total of 1.2 seconds and then being like :manny: and getting up and literally :stylin:

and then Cuba Gooding facing off with the host who looks like the fat sidekick from Conan o'brien and when he got down on his knees to give him his props, getting plumber butt on national television that they tried to blur out

video is nothing but jokes :laff:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel's 'The Punisher' clip finds Frank Castle in a safe and happy place. (Just kidding, he's still messed up.)

"The clip opened with a shot of Frank Castle in happier times, teaching his young daughter to play guitar. In the present, he's strumming the guitar all alone and looking very, very sad about it. Cut to some of Frank's recent adventures: running down bikers in rural Alabama, taking out drug cartels via sniper rifle in Juárez, strangling a man to death in an airport bathroom in New York City.

The last of those men pleads for his life in his final moments. "Please, you've killed everyone. The bikers, the cartels, the Cajuns, the Irish, they're all gone," he cries. "What's it going to change if I'm dead?" Frank looks at him impassively. "Nothing."

Once he's choked the man out, Frank struts out of the bathroom in a black hoodie and leather duster over his Punisher-logo vest. It's a hero shot, but a grim, dark one. Let's just say that fans worried that The Punisher might sand off Frank's rough edges can probably relax."

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This has the potential to be the best netflix show cause the fukkery cap is higher, and Punisher as a character is on the move so the locales won't get stale. shyt said Alabama, Juàrez and New York City.