Avengers compound

One batch.....two batch.....penny and dime..BANG:demonic:

giphy-8.gif

tumblr_o4d13bAFSb1uzua4xo9_250.gif

tumblr_o4d13bAFSb1uzua4xo10_540.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I said this during his stint on DD S2 he is way to small to be playing Frank Castle and doesn't have that dead hard cold look Frank is meant to have. I remember in Garth Enis run on the punisher in the first few issues were he is captured and they first hear him speak it's meant to send chills down a persons spine.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I said this during his stint on DD S2 he is way to small to be playing Frank Castle and doesn't have that dead hard cold look Frank is meant to have. I remember in Garth Enis run on the punisher in the first few issues were he is captured and they first hear him speak it's meant to send chills down a persons spine.

He's crazy like frank tho...:lolbron:

He got the nuttiness but brokeness like him too...:francis:

Daps
Turk just need to give up the game and start a food truck business:mjlol:

Martha

you know what he'd say to that: "food truck business? :childplease: I'm Turk Barrett, baby."

I hope my man Big Pun don't go through the entire season looking like he lost an MMA fight. seeing him bruised up on Daredevil on every episode got kinda old after a min

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you know what he'd say to that: "food truck business? :childplease: I'm Turk Barrett, baby."

I hope my man Big Pun don't go through the entire season looking like he lost an MMA fight. seeing him bruised up on Daredevil on every episode got kinda old after a min

LOL.... People be wanted that reality.

This aint like WWE where cats be getting blasted in the face with chairs or running face first into steel pole beams, getting punched and superkicked in the face.... then the next week show up like the never been in a fight

Martha