The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Got damn it at this point if Marvel was TRYING to lose they'd still fukk around and win :whew:

Mouse gonna fukk around and drop a Squirrel Girl movie with a $25k SyFy channel budget.

With CGI squirrels and The Room level green screens with a cameo from Hawk Eye, Drax and Wasp.

And still gonna kill it:mjlol:

Martha

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This nikka is not the Punisher, way to small and doesn't have the aura Frank is meant to have. They should have adapted Garth Ennis run and should have focused the first season about him taking on the Mob and the Feds being after him. I loved in the first few issues of Ennis run where Frank has been captured and he speaks for the first time and his voice is so eerie it spooks that crazy fed lady.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Show looks :trash: outside of the action scenes, the plot is looking even thinner than the Iron Fist.
I am going to give it a chance but iron fist and defenders has jaded me about these shows. It now feels like they know they have a built in cult following and are now just going through the motions with it.

I will say it's a breath of fresh air not seeing anyone superpowered or being heroic and the lack of budget shouldn't harm something like this

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This nikka is not the Punisher, way to small and doesn't have the aura Frank is meant to have. They should have adapted Garth Ennis run and should have focused the first season about him taking on the Mob and the Feds being after him. I loved in the first few issues of Ennis run where Frank has been captured and he speaks for the first time and his voice is so eerie it spooks that crazy fed lady.
I said that way back in DD s2 thread but no one heard me tho. Its whatever though I just see him as some travis bickle version for netflix

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

The only thing I don't like is Karen. I'm not a fan of the character but other than that this shyt is official.

Make mines Marvel
full

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Hes too small. I also hate how all these marvel shows look cheap. Cant they hire a proper cinematographer?

Ill check it out cautiously.