The Official "Marvel's The Punisher" Season 1 Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She got Ben Urich killed so it's fukk her forever and a day :pacspit:

You're emotionally attached to his character or that story!! Nice!!!

It's typically good signs when you can have an emotional response/connection to characters/story.

I mean in the last few years Laurel died, Tommy died and Malcolm possibly died and not a single fukk is given by most folks:sas2:

Martha

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
You're emotionally attached to his character or that story!! Nice!!!

It's typically good signs when you can have an emotional response/connection to characters/story.

I mean in the last few years Laurel died, Tommy died and Malcolm possibly died and not a single fukk is given by most folks:sas2:

Martha

:rudy: Breh chill, nikkas just don't like seeing an innocent black man get killed due to a white woman's fukkery.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:rudy: Breh chill, nikkas just don't like seeing an innocent black man get killed due to a white woman's fukkery.

Oh my bad..... it didn't occur to me this was a racial thing.

As a black person I'm concious that whites folks always whine "bu bu bu bu bu but why everything gotta be about race"

So I didn't assume that route..... my mistake

Martha

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Metallica in the trailer?

giphy.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Wonders if cats that are so quick to hate on the Marvel TV shows watching the other Comic TV shows?:ohhh:

Martha

They don’t watch them cause they think they’re :trash: but won’t admit it cause they’re DC shows so they just don’t comment on them at all :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They don’t watch them cause they think they’re :trash: but won’t admit it cause they’re DC shows so they just don’t comment on them at all :pachaha:
Or maybe it saying marvel or dc has no bearing on weather they like a show or are interested in it and only a handful of you losers take this shyt that seriously.

Maybe if someone enjoys grounded,darker stories they'd be more prone to watch shows built around that and not shows that are more goofy and silly regardless of who made it.

Maybe they've said repeatedly they aren't interested in certain shows because they look trash and don't like network television.

You'd swear you losers worked on these shows yourselves the way you get so mad and defensive about any criticism.

But DC this DC that,even though it has nothing to do with this show.

Flash,arrow,supergirl all them shyts look trash and goofy. Still has absolutely nothing to do with the Netflix marvel shows.

But keep making up narratives instead of actually refuting conversations about the actual subject at hand,it's easier that way.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Or maybe it saying marvel or dc has no bearing on weather they like a show or are interested in it and only a handful of you losers take this shyt that seriously.

Maybe if someone enjoys grounded,darker stories they'd be more prone to watch shows built around that and not shows that are more goofy and silly regardless of who made it.

Maybe they've said repeatedly they aren't interested in certain shows because they look trash and don't like network television.

You'd swear you losers worked on these shows yourselves the way you get so mad and defensive about any criticism.

But DC this DC that,even though it has nothing to do with this show.

Flash,arrow,supergirl all them shyts look trash and goofy. Still has absolutely nothing to do with the Netflix marvel shows.

But keep making up narratives instead of actually refuting conversations about the actual subject at hand,it's easier that way.
I don’t care about whether or not you like these shows, man. You can’t refute an opinion.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don’t care about whether or not you like these shows, man. You can’t refute an opinion.
Yeah you can't so instead you just try to discredit it with out right lies and a made up narrative.

If you don't care about what I like then stop talking about me like a female. Either address me or don't. fukk outta here with the clown shyt.

Try talking about the show instead of me.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Again..... just like it's done with the Movies..... whether justly or not..... comparisons can be made with the TV shows.

If cats be so die hard and quick to go in on the movies..... it's kinda weird to now look at the shows and be like "bu bu bu but I like whatever" hell why even make comments like "I'm done with ***insert studio brand*** show if this is terrible"

Didn't know we stopped doing that.

Double talk

Again..... the bar is AOS, Arrow, DD

If it's (and others) on par or better than those I would say it's a great show.... of not.... it's fair for it to be shytted on.

No need for spinning and plea coppin

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
its THE fukkIN PUNISHER MAAAAAAAN!!!!
:what:

long as hes runnin round shootin up shyt all ridiculous im happy!!
:pachaha:

people slept on Warzone!
fukkery was so outa control he shot a guy out the air with a fukkin bazooka!
:mjlol:

Warzone is still my FAV Punisher film and I rank it high on my list of best comicbook movies as I was a huge fan of the Marvel Knights run of the Punisher. That shyt had all the over the top violence and fukkery that one could dream of.

That movie had a lot of basically what cats are whining about Marvel movies today, funny how that wasnt appreciated back then

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Warzone is still my FAV Punisher film and I rank it high on my list of best comicbook movies as I was a huge fan of the Marvel Knights run of the Punisher. That shyt had all the over the top violence and fukkery that one could dream of.

That movie had a lot of basically what cats are whining about Marvel movies today, funny how that wasnt appreciated back then

Martha
i actually saw that at the fliks
(theres not alot of comic movies i havent seen in the movies to be honest)
but i remember me and my cousin went (hes a big Punisher fan)
and we was in that bytch wildin watching that shyt!!
so much craziness!
Ray Stevenson was a good Punisher imo.
he was scary!

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
War zone was goofy trash.

Way too over the top and cheesey.

I get the appeal for some people because some like that over the top and brand of cheese but nah for me shyt was just so over the top it was just cartoony and dumb.

Hated that flick. The Thomas Jane film was way better and even that shyt wasn't that good either.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i actually saw that at the fliks
(theres not alot of comic movies i havent seen in the movies to be honest)
but i remember me and my cousin went (hes a big Punisher fan)
and we was in that bytch wildin watching that shyt!!
so much craziness!
Ray Stevenson was a good Punisher imo.
he was scary!

Yea that Punisher movie was basically loosely based of the "Welcome Back Frank" story.

That shyt was way over the top. I actually own that graphic novel

14368757._SX540_.jpg

The_0d71f8_5689380.jpg

This wasnt the Punisher that most were accustomed too.... probably thought it was the same guy that cameo'd in the old Xmen and Spiderman cartoons wearing the white boots.

Martha