The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Looks like Domani to USC (or Bama.. but more than likely back to USC) .. an insider on rivals is super plugged in. Posters are assuming that the 'bad news' from a writer on the site is about Domani, and the poster isnt denying it. In fact, he's agreeing that its Domani, and that he'll go into detail about why he decided what he decided, until after its announced. (Which should be tonight.)

shyts crazy..

Win they said.. and we're on the brink of the CFP.
Take care of NIL they said... ALL of the recruits are saying that it isn't an issue at UM anymore.
The staff has to stick around they said.. Harbaugh signs an extension.

Man this is some bullshyt. :francis:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Looks like Domani to USC (or Bama.. but more than likely back to USC) .. an insider on rivals is super plugged in. Posters are assuming that the 'bad news' from a writer on the site is about Domani, and the poster isnt denying it. In fact, he's agreeing that its Domani, and that he'll go into detail about why he decided what he decided, until after its announced. (Which should be tonight.)

shyts crazy..

Win they said.. and we're on the brink of the CFP.
Take care of NIL they said... ALL of the recruits are saying that it isn't an issue at UM anymore.
The staff has to stick around they said.. Harbaugh signs an extension.

Man this is some bullshyt. :francis:
If he goes to Bama you can't dispute look at the results USC to play for Riley:mjlol: anyway we in top 2 in CFP who gives a fukk:blessed:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
“I like Michigan, it’s a great school with great people but end of the day, I just didn’t see myself there,” Jackson said. “It’s nothing against them at all, I just felt more comfortable at Alabama and USC and thought those two were the best choices for me in the long run.”
:yeshrug: Zeke Friday B10 title Saturday not gonna let this kid bring down my high:mjgrin:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Cade leads this team to a championship there's a certain segment of u nikkaz owe him an apology:ufdup:
Want to know something funny? #1 &#2 teams both are built the same. Both want to dominate the LOS.QB's physically limited but don't make mistakes. UGA is more talented roster wise obviously

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nah I give it to him. He’s what we needed. Minimal turnovers and efficient and timely passes.
Another thing this team obviously responds to him. We haven't had a leader at the QB position in a long time. If he leads this team to a B10 championship on Saturday wins in CFP 1 game or does the unthinkable Harbaugh Weiss Gattis gonna have to tough decision to make. I don't know how you replace a QB with those accomplishments in his 1st year of starting:jbhmm::hubie:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Another thing this team obviously responds to him. We haven't had a leader at the QB position in a long time. If he leads this team to a B10 championship on Saturday wins in CFP 1 game or does the unthinkable Harbaugh Weiss Gattis gonna have to tough decision to make. I don't know how you replace a QB with those accomplishments in his 1st year of starting:jbhmm::hubie:
You think Cade would stay? Like I don’t think he could boost his stock any higher. It is a tough choice though.