The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
10762434.jpeg

:mjlol:the way Vance broke down this play in the film breakdown, Hutch even told OSU o-line slide protection his way:russ::wow:

Last edited:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Apparently Bronco Mendenhall is resigning from UVA...

Seems like the perfect Gattis job. Similar academics to Michigan, so he's familiar with compliance requirements. He's an excellent recruiter from Durham and attended Wake Forest, so that should help them recruit regionally. Moorhead is his mentor but he's married those concepts with Harbaugh's manball which is a credit to his offensive mind and should mitigate transition costs.

I don't necessarily want him to go, he's proven himself (especially if you watch the film breakdowns), but he is the person on staff that's easiest to replace internally and he does deserve a promotion.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Apparently Bronco Mendenhall is resigning from UVA...

Seems like the perfect Gattis job. Similar academics to Michigan, so he's familiar with compliance requirements. He's an excellent recruiter from Durham and attended Wake Forest, so that should help them recruit regionally. Moorhead is his mentor but he's married those concepts with Harbaugh's manball which is a credit to his offensive mind and should mitigate transition costs.

I don't necessarily want him to go, he's proven himself (especially if you watch the film breakdowns), but he is the person on staff that's easiest to replace internally and he does deserve a promotion.
if so I hope Mike Hart gets the job. His impact on the RB game is very clear...his influence at Indiana was stronger than presented since their offense absolutely cratered when he left, and he wants to be michigan HC.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I got a shytty feeling Bama's gonna mollywhop Georgia.
Idk that defense on George is nasty. I want to bet on the game but I can’t saban is probably talking shyt to them all day to get them ready. But I can’t bet against Georgia right now either. Either way we got to get through Iowa and they are playing their national championship against us. Glad it’s Indy and not Iowa though.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Idk that defense on George is nasty. I want to bet on the game but I can’t saban is probably talking shyt to them all day to get them ready. But I can’t bet against Georgia right now either. Either way we got to get through Iowa and they are playing their national championship against us. Glad it’s Indy and not Iowa though.
Georgia's overconfidence is a red flag. They are seemingly unconcerned about a conference title game against Alabama and Nick Saban. How many times do you need to see this movie before you prepare for the ending? They better hope they're focused.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Georgia's overconfidence is a red flag. They are seemingly unconcerned about a conference title game against Alabama and Nick Saban. How many times do you need to see this movie before you prepare for the ending? They better hope they're focused.
One thing is for sure they better not play like they did last weekend else they have no chance. But I just don’t get the usually Alabama dominance from them this year. This could be the set back year for them just like Clemson had to do but 10 fold. I still will not be betting on that game. Haha. Frankly I think we can beat anyone right now if we play our game.