The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

Daps
Reppin
Chi
As much as I hate y’all I’ll have to admit it was pleasant to see OSU brought back down to earth by another B1G team.

this playoffs is as wide open, more so than ever, if UGA loses, only dropping to #3 and y’all get the 1v4 matchup vs Cincy I guarantee you that you’ll be in the title game which is an awful scenario for any MSU fan. On top of that, Bama isn’t the Bama of ole and they can be beat. Perfect storm to slide in and win the playoffs.

do I want this to happen? No, rather eat a bowl of my own shyt. But I can see that UM is battle tested and legit played a hard ass schedule this year, and never once laid an egg. That MSU game was 50/50 a play or two made the difference…if it’s at the big house the score is probably the opposite.

and yea yea Iowa is first but let’s be reality, y’all are going to blast Iowa by 2 TDs. Their offense is abysmal.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

:mjlol: these salty fakkits yeah Hutch played 75% of the snaps because he was by far the best most dominant player on the field:russ:

Dax Hill.....6th year senior :mjlol:

:what: they're acting like they aren't losing players too :russ:

Look at all the plays true freshmen Junior Colson and Rod Moore made Saturday :wow: damn near the whole offense is coming back next season.

Last edited:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Another thing this team obviously responds to him. We haven't had a leader at the QB position in a long time. If he leads this team to a B10 championship on Saturday wins in CFP 1 game or does the unthinkable Harbaugh Weiss Gattis gonna have to tough decision to make. I don't know how you replace a QB with those accomplishments in his 1st year of starting:jbhmm::hubie:
Well... That throw that JJ came in made to wilson is a big time throw. He has all the tangibles you would want in a Heisman esq QB. BUT if Cade finishes the entire journey I don't know how you go away from him. We have a while and a few things have to happen to get to that point but it will tough either way. Cade is a leader, accurate but not a very strong arm but he's just a gamer. He will be a senior next year but I don't think his draft grade this year or next will be high so I don't see him leaving.

With this transfer portal, I don't see JJ sticking around another year if he's not named the starter outright before camp starts. We have awhile to think about it, but the thing about success is that it has to be maintained. This will be the million dollar question after the season, for now I will just enjoy this...

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“I like Michigan, it’s a great school with great people but end of the day, I just didn’t see myself there,” Jackson said. “It’s nothing against them at all, I just felt more comfortable at Alabama and USC and thought those two were the best choices for me in the long run.”
:yeshrug: Zeke Friday B10 title Saturday not gonna let this kid bring down my high:mjgrin:

Someone said that Jacksons father is from Ohio, and is a big Michigan fan, and that Jackson feigned interest in Michigan so that he could have have front row seats to "The Game". It was a very nice early fathers day gift.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Someone said that Jacksons father is from Ohio, and is a big Michigan fan, and that Jackson feigned interest in Michigan so that he could have have front row seats to "The Game". It was a very nice early fathers day gift.

Yea thats the word on the forums. fukk it.. really would've liked him.. but if the class stays as is.. it'll still probably be the best DB class haul in Michigan's history.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
So, does Michigan rip up the struggle contract they gave Harbaugh last year and give him a 10 year or that lifer that was rumored? The coaching carousel is dangerous and moreso, the contracts are skyrocketing....

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So, does Michigan rip up the struggle contract they gave Harbaugh last year and give him a 10 year or that lifer that was rumored? The coaching carousel is dangerous and moreso, the contracts are skyrocketing....

Michigan might just say fukk it.. he dont want no more money. Look at him giving away all his bonus money to the rest of the athletic department. It would be a waste. :troll:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Tallahassee (Fla.) Lincoln Top247 2023 linebacker Raylen Wilson is down to two schools and has a decision date. The blue-chipper favors Georgia and Michigan and will announce his college destination at 3pm (EST) on Dec. 8 on CBS Sports HQ.

The 6-foot-2, 213-pound Wilson is tabbed by the Top247 as the nation’s No. 4 linebacker and No. 62 prospect overall. He tells 247Sports he’s excited to jump in the boat for one of those two programs and help build his class moving forward.

Wilson gave some highlights regarding each school.

Regarding the Wolverines: “The plan Michigan has for me with the opportunity to get on the field and have an impact early is the biggest thing.”

Regarding the Bulldogs: “The staff and their dominant mindset that goes along with how I play, dominate my opponent.”

Wilson is one of the fastest linebackers in the country and he had a monster junior season racking up 139 tackles with 16 stops coming for loss, five sacks, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
That win might not register this recruiting cycle but next year:mjgrin: but he is a southern kid so we'll see if we can hold on to him. Still impressive to land kids of this caliber

Last edited: