The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The thing people are forgetting about is this defense has been playing lights out and coach Macdonald doesn’t have all of the pieces to properly run his scheme yet the future is bright :banderas:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The thing people are forgetting about is this defense has been playing lights out and coach Macdonald doesn’t have all of the pieces to properly run his scheme yet the future is bright :banderas:
Low key a bug adjustment made last night that really isn’t being talked about is taking Ross off the field in key passing downs. The TE’s was dusting him in space on 3rd downs so McDonald took him out and put more skilled guys at that position.

I’ve watched Cincy games, Georgia, Alabama. If we do get Georgia, I don’t think there will be fear there. The thing would be is making sure Cade is accurate with the ball and in the second half Haskins will take over.

I think we can beat all three..

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He Valenti and Marcus Ray mad as fukk and I love it
I always thought valenti was bad but got damn, Rico is THE WORST. Just an absolutely miserable hater ...hates Michigan so much. At least valenti predicted Michigan to beat osu and said nobody wants to face Michigan right now...Rico with the shyttest "congrats" tweet ever. Didn't even say congrats to the team or players...congrats to "my wolverine followers". :camby:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Low key a bug adjustment made last night that really isn’t being talked about is taking Ross off the field in key passing downs. The TE’s was dusting him in space on 3rd downs so McDonald took him out and put more skilled guys at that position.

I’ve watched Cincy games, Georgia, Alabama. If we do get Georgia, I don’t think there will be fear there. The thing would be is making sure Cade is accurate with the ball and in the second half Haskins will take over.

I think we can beat all three..
Michigan is by far the most dangerous team alive. They're peaking at the exact right time, have supreme confidence but not arrogant, and are putting in the work. This is my favorite Michigan football team, ever.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

favorite teams ever
that 99 team would've been in the National Championship if Lloyd started Brady from the beginning no splitting snaps:mjcry::snoop:. He brought us back like what 4 times almost vs MSU but started fukking Drew Henson:snoop:. The GOAT legend started at Michigan I'll never forgot that comeback at PSU:wow:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
that 99 team would've been in the National Championship if Lloyd started Brady from the beginning no splitting snaps:mjcry::snoop:. He brought us back like what 4 times almost vs MSU but started fukking Drew Henson:snoop:. The GOAT legend started at Michigan I'll never forgot that comeback at PSU:wow:
Man, in the moment I was team SUPER DREW for real. He was a beast at Brighton and broke records when I was a freshman or sophomore in HS, and was viewed as a absolute can't miss QB...Brady fought like a MF to get that job.