The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Think Bowman's out of eligibility anyway.
yeah he's out, was a grad transfer. I'll be honest, if i'm JJ i'm transferring. He could go to most of these programs who just got new coaches, and lets be real cade fits Michigan's offense better. JJ is kind of wedged in. I don't think Harbaugh will, or should make a qb change going into next year.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
yeah he's out, was a grad transfer. I'll be honest, if i'm JJ i'm transferring. He could go to most of these programs who just got new coaches, and lets be real cade fits Michigan's offense better. JJ is kind of wedged in. I don't think Harbaugh will, or should make a qb change going into next year.

I'm not gonna be able to have this convo till I see how Cade performs against an ELITE elite team. One that doesn't tuck their tails between their legs and bytch out. One that doesn't shy away from contact. One that doesn't hide behind his DLineman on the goal line, only to act like he's wedged behind him and cant get around.

I've got a feeling Cade's deficiencies are what's gonna play a HUGE role on if we beat Georgia and move on, or not. I shiver at the thought of him throwing a 15 yard out towards the opposite hashmark, with SEC speed sittin back on D waiting to make a break on it. That shyt takes a week to get to the receiver.

Yea, Ima have to revisit this convo after the playoffs. :francis:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm not gonna be able to have this convo till I see how Cade performs against an ELITE elite team. One that doesn't tuck their tails between their legs and bytch out. One that doesn't shy away from contact. One that doesn't hide behind his DLineman on the goal line, only to act like he's wedged behind him and cant get around.

I've got a feeling Cade's deficiencies are what's gonna play a HUGE role on if we beat Georgia and move on, or not. I shiver at the thought of him throwing a 15 yard out towards the opposite hashmark, with SEC speed sittin back on D waiting to make a break on it. That shyt takes a week to get to the receiver.

Yea, Ima have to revisit this convo after the playoffs. :francis:
fair enough. that will definitely be a litmus test...but JJ failed his test vs MSU....

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
IDK think Cade fits this offense better especially not next year with Hassan gone.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Problem is, we wont have much of a backup next year if one of them leaves.

Dan 'Taysom Hill Lite' Villari?

The Freshman kid we've got coming in needs A LOT of work. He's a straight project right now. Dante Moore gets here in 2023, and then CJ Carr after him. :mjgrin:
Well that’s why they get paid, to be able to coach kids up. Not everyone is going to come in polished and ready to go. But either way I can’t blame the guy who doesn’t win the job for transferring. Short time to play big time college ball. Is Cj carr that good? My high school is in the same conference but on the other side of the conference. So I feel like he’s not playing big time football schools. Like the Detroit area.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Well that’s why they get paid, to be able to coach kids up. Not everyone is going to come in polished and ready to go. But either way I can’t blame the guy who doesn’t win the job for transferring. Short time to play big time college ball. Is Cj carr that good? My high school is in the same conference but on the other side of the conference. So I feel like he’s not playing big time football schools. Like the Detroit area.
IF he leaves, hopefully JJ makes a decision quick after the season so Michigan can poach someone in the transfer portal if thats the case.

and bro don't shyt on the SEC :whoa: I played in that conference against such powerhouses as...ypsi lincoln...and....the adrian maples :manny:

:unimpressed: lol

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
fair enough. that will definitely be a litmus test...but JJ failed his test vs MSU....

Fair enough.. we're gonna have to wait and see. :yeshrug:

Apparently the Carr kid is the truth. But I heard that from Michigan faithfuls. You know they love them some Lloyd Carr, so... :hubie: I know Dante Moore's a beast and he's the year before CJ.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
IF he leaves, hopefully JJ makes a decision quick after the season so Michigan can poach someone in the transfer portal if thats the case.

and bro don't shyt on the SEC :whoa: I played in that conference against such powerhouses as...ypsi lincoln...and....the adrian maples :manny:

:unimpressed: lol
We’ve talked about this before. I went to Adrian. When I went there we were decent. Made the playoffs and had a couple kids go D1 to some mac schools. Steven threet was our qb my freshman year. I know we love that name in this thread hahah. We’ve been straight ass cheeks the last 7 years though. Need to move to a smaller conference. We lost 500 in enrollment since I left.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Fair enough.. we're gonna have to wait and see. :yeshrug:

Apparently the Carr kid is the truth. But I heard that from Michigan faithfuls. You know they love them some Lloyd Carr, so... :hubie: I know Dante Moore's a beast and he's the year before CJ.
Yeah the future looks bright can’t wait to see what McDonald does on defense when he gets his players in there. As well as Blake and edwards next year. I’d be lying if I said I dummy want to see some Bryce young numbers in a game though. :yeshrug: