The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 142 THREAD: THE TEAM! THE TEAM! THE TEAM!

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Michigan QB Cade McNamara: World-beater? He thinks so. What else matters? - Sports Illustrated
Fewer than 10 minutes after hearing on Sunday that his team was the No. 2 seed in the College Football Playoff, Michigan quarterback Cade McNamara went to watch film by himself. Whether he needed to do this depends on how you define the word need. No coach asked him to do it. The Wolverines’ CFP semifinal against Georgia was 26 days away. But McNamara says, “I couldn’t imagine going back to my apartment not having watched film. It would make me sick to my stomach.”

I know he drives us crazy sometimes, but he's earned our respect. Got us to the final 4 if he can finish the job:wow:. Think about this to win the National Championship he'll have beaten #2 OSU #13 Iowa #3 Georgia (probably #1 Alabama) in his last 4 games 3 absolute giants:damn:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Michigan QB Cade McNamara: World-beater? He thinks so. What else matters? - Sports Illustrated
Fewer than 10 minutes after hearing on Sunday that his team was the No. 2 seed in the College Football Playoff, Michigan quarterback Cade McNamara went to watch film by himself. Whether he needed to do this depends on how you define the word need. No coach asked him to do it. The Wolverines’ CFP semifinal against Georgia was 26 days away. But McNamara says, “I couldn’t imagine going back to my apartment not having watched film. It would make me sick to my stomach.”

I know he drives us crazy sometimes, but he's earned our respect. Got us to the final 4 if he can finish the job:wow:. Think about this to win the National Championship he'll have beaten #2 OSU #13 Iowa #3 Georgia (probably #1 Alabama) in his last 4 games 3 absolute giants:damn:

The kids had my respect for a minute now. He still makes me wanna pull my hair out, but he's a gamer. No doubt about it. I came to terms with it being his team until 2022, when JJ should take over. I just hope he sticks with UM if they decide to go with JJ. I'll be hoping for a win/win. Kinda on a Henson/Brady kick. Let the 5 star have the reigns, and have the crafty veteran backup. If things go sideways with JJ, we'll have Cade there.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
The kids had my respect for a minute now. He still makes me wanna pull my hair out, but he's a gamer. No doubt about it. I came to terms with it being his team until 2022, when JJ should take over. I just hope he sticks with UM if they decide to go with JJ. I'll be hoping for a win/win. Kinda on a Henson/Brady kick. Let the 5 star have the reigns, and have the crafty veteran backup. If things go sideways with JJ, we'll have Cade there.
I’m not so sure jj beats out Cade. I’ve thought if he was truly good enough he would’ve had the job already. But he could take a leap in the spring. Either way I think the loser of that battle transfers especially if Cade wins I don’t see jj down with doing the same role for two years. Either way good problem to have. Sure we have some recruits coming in at qb this off-season and next. Can’t wait to see Edwards and corum next year but will enjoy these last two:smugfavre: games with the god Haskins.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Let them battle it out best QB wins. Cade is fine for this team but no doubt we can be more explosive next year with JJ. Similar to Kelly Bryant Trevor Lawrence situation at Clemson:manny:. Anyway, enough about next year we still got 2 potential games left:blessed:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’m not so sure jj beats out Cade. I’ve thought if he was truly good enough he would’ve had the job already. But he could take a leap in the spring. Either way I think the loser of that battle transfers especially if Cade wins I don’t see jj down with doing the same role for two years. Either way good problem to have. Sure we have some recruits coming in at qb this off-season and next. Can’t wait to see Edwards and corum next year but will enjoy these last two:smugfavre: games with the god Haskins.

Problem is, we wont have much of a backup next year if one of them leaves.

Dan 'Taysom Hill Lite' Villari?

The Freshman kid we've got coming in needs A LOT of work. He's a straight project right now. Dante Moore gets here in 2023, and then CJ Carr after him. :mjgrin:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Sherrone Moore stats
We finished tied for second nationally in sacks allowed with only 10 (army was #1 with 6)

9th nationally in rushing yards/game 223.85 and 10th in yards per rush at 5.31.

#1 in the nation for TFL allowed at 27. The #2 team was Oregon St and they allowed 40.

We led the conference in rushing first downs with 158. Minnesota was 2nd with 133
:wow:that improvement

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sherrone Moore stats
We finished tied for second nationally in sacks allowed with only 10 (army was #1 with 6)

9th nationally in rushing yards/game 223.85 and 10th in yards per rush at 5.31.

#1 in the nation for TFL allowed at 27. The #2 team was Oregon St and they allowed 40.

We led the conference in rushing first downs with 158. Minnesota was 2nd with 133
:wow:that improvement

I doubted his promotion too :francis:

I didn't think we were in a position to gamble on a first time position coach. I'm glad I was wrong.

I didn't know what to think of the McDonald hire either. But I'll be damned if they both didn't kill it this year. I just need them to stay for the continuity. At least for another year or two.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I doubted his promotion too :francis:

I didn't think we were in a position to gamble on a first time position coach. I'm glad I was wrong.

I didn't know what to think of the McDonald hire either. But I'll be damned if they both didn't kill it this year. I just need them to stay for the continuity. At least for another year or two.
I'll be the one to say it we had to many old white guys on staff. Got younger more diverse staff new energy infused into the team. It helps a ton those kids would run through a wall for Sherrone:wow:. I didn't doubt I just wanted to see what fresh ideas they could bring. Mac I kind've figured he would be good at least. Position Coach for the Ravens you knew at least he'd know how to coach defense. Implementing his schemes kids picking them up executing em was another. Hard to believe none of coaches will win any awards what a joke:stopitslime:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Even if Hutchinson doesn't win, we got a major recruiting tool 2 edge rushers drafted possibly top 15. In Hutch case top 3 at min. :wow:. If he shows out during the playoffs goes #1:banderas:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Problem is, we wont have much of a backup next year if one of them leaves.

Dan 'Taysom Hill Lite' Villari?

The Freshman kid we've got coming in needs A LOT of work. He's a straight project right now. Dante Moore gets here in 2023, and then CJ Carr after him. :mjgrin:

Bowman has lots of experience and he threw a dart that one play against Maryland