Essential The Official MMA Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Just saw Brok Weaver and Michel Pereira both fighting next wknd :wow:that should be an exciting card just because of those 2

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Cowboy was telling interviewers that he was gonna get paid the same months before the fight was official.

cowboy had zero leverage to renegotiate his contract, Conor could have picked anyone.

Nate had leverage to renegotiate because his contract was way too trash going in already and they needed him last minute(same reason Mendes got paid)

Eddie Alvarez is the real idiot, he didn’t redo his contract going into the Conor fight, but he got whatever the basic champion ppv point % is

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Cowboy was telling interviewers that he was gonna get paid the same months before the fight was official.

cowboy had zero leverage to renegotiate his contract, Conor could have picked anyone.

Nate had leverage to renegotiate because his contract was way too trash going in already and they needed him last minute(same reason Mendes got paid)

Eddie Alvarez is the real idiot, he didn’t redo his contract going into the Conor fight, but he got whatever the basic champion ppv point % is

Naw I don’t buy that. Connor could have picked anyone but he picked cowboy for a reason. Cowboy should have hard balled and called bluff by saying well who else is he gonna fight? Ghaetje? These guys have such trash managers. Now wonder everyone flocks to Ali or Kawa

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Naw I don’t buy that. Connor could have picked anyone but he picked cowboy for a reason. Cowboy should have hard balled and called bluff by saying well who else is he gonna fight? Ghaetje? These guys have such trash managers. Now wonder everyone flocks to Ali or Kawa
Breh how you gonna hardball for a fight your ass been begging to get for like 2 years and you’re coming off back2back losses and don’t even deserve it? Conor could have fought Paul Felder and he probably will in the near future, that callout was serious :heh:

dude is done sharing

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5ejpao0e8ig41.jpg