Essential The Official MMA Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Breh how you gonna hardball for a fight your ass been begging to get for like 2 years and you’re coming off back2back losses and don’t even deserve it? Conor could have fought Paul Felder and he probably will in the near future, that callout was serious :heh:

dude is done sharing

Felder is a nobody. Cowboy was the safest name
he could realistically get an easy win off of. He could have negotiated a better purse if he wanted.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Felder is a nobody. Cowboy was the safest name
he could realistically get an easy win off of. He could have negotiated a better purse if he wanted.
Lol that’s just stupid, Cowboy brought nothing to this fight :heh:

he was such a underdog he did Vegas no favors, had ppl saying the fight was gonna be rigged months before it happened. He prob did more harm then he did good as far as garnering any excitement going in. The idea of him bargaining is laughable and Conor will definitely fight somebody like Felder if Felder beats Hooker

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lol that’s just stupid, Cowboy brought nothing to this fight :heh:

he was such a underdog he did Vegas no favors, had ppl saying the fight was gonna be rigged months before it happened. He prob did more harm then he did good as far as garnering any excitement going in. The idea of him bargaining is laughable and Conor will definitely fight somebody like Felder if Felder beats Hooker

Who cares about betting odds? What’s that got to do with matchups or bargaining power? Cowboy is popular, has multiple fight bonuses, and has headlined multiple cards. You really gonna sit here and argue that he’s not worth more than 200k show? When Overeem who loses every other fight is gettin 800k? Or Hunt who was getting damn near a Mil with a barely 500k record?

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lando Vannatta fights Yancy Medeiros this weekend and I'm more hype for that than Jan vs Corey tbh...the state of LHW is depressing.
Brok Weaver making his debut he's got a chance to be a huge star and Michel Pereira fighting again too. I'm excited about this card

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Who cares about betting odds? What’s that got to do with matchups or bargaining power? Cowboy is popular, has multiple fight bonuses, and has headlined multiple cards. You really gonna sit here and argue that he’s not worth more than 200k show? When Overeem who loses every other fight is gettin 800k? Or Hunt who was getting damn near a Mil with a barely 500k record?
Vegas cares about betting odds motherfukker. What the fukk do fight bonuses have to do with anything?

it’s not about what I think Cowboy is worth, it’s about if you can bargain to redo your entire contract coming off back2back one sided losses in a fight that’s being gifted to you.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Vegas cares about betting odds motherfukker. What the fukk do fight bonuses have to do with anything?

it’s not about what I think Cowboy is worth, it’s about if you can bargain to redo your entire contract coming off back2back one sided losses in a fight that’s being gifted to you.

Yea this ain’t Vegas Breh. And Fight bonuses mean that uhh he puts on exciting fukking fights? And he has a name? As opposed to Felder :mjlol: Don’t act like wins and losses mean shyt in this promotion either. Jose is on a two fight losing streak and is getting a title shot. I don’t know why you are so adamant that a long time company employee who’s a fan favorite doesn’t deserve a higher pay day but I keep forgetting how some of you dudes are shills

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
13ae6dd58d715e95668abd7903982d7d65fc4e86.gifv