The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got damn once JJ got that BBC she couldn't resist... this nikka Luke was pounding that shyt. She low-key sexy to me :noah:

Yeah. Me too.

Gotta a little bit of hip game. Not totally flat in the back either. And something about those extra pale broads sometimes. Not a dime by any means, but is attractive.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the whole season off the strength of watching Luke Cage. shyt was :whoo:.
Kilgrave stole the show, easily the best character. I like how they slowly went into his backstory too, so you could see how he was really a sociopath. The fight scenes were trash tho, except the part when she was getting fukked up by the juiced up pig

:heh: @ her checking the pulse of the dude with a pair garden shears thru his skull
:mjlol: @ pops smiling when he thought for a sec that he was resisting Kilgrave

Yeah. Me too.

Gotta a little bit of hip game. Not totally flat in the back either. And something about those extra pale broads sometimes. Not a dime by any means, but is attractive.
This is exactly how I feel :ehh:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Got damn this show was a chore to get through. I stopped mid way about a year ago but picked it back up off the strength of Luke Cage...now I remember why I dropped this boring shyt. They dropped the ball on this one. :francis: