The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I just saw this off the strength of JJ's apperance in the Defenders. :snoop: at me for sleeping on this. Best Marvel Netflix show after Daredevil's seasons 1 & 2. Kilgrave was :wow: all throughout the season.

I personally think it is better than daredevil, Kilgrave makes this show. Would love a show simply about him.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eh, no Luke Cage. Didnt like the 1st season so it's low tolerance for this one. We'll see

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I didn't expect anything from season 1 and I ended up enjoying it. I won't judge this particular series by the trailer.
Yeah, I didn't watch season 1 of JJ at first but nothing in that trailer interested me. I got hooked on her character from the Defenders series and decided to try out JJ season 1. Season 1 ended up being my fav Marvel Netflix series after DD season 1 & 2.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good to see it back early next year :ehh:.

Will be interesting to see how season 2 shapes up. With Jessica being a PI, I actually think the show could benefit from doing some standalone stories with her taking on different cases, without the entire series being serialized.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Kill grave :damn: merciless. Told his mother to stab her heart like it was nothing. Best villian I've seen in a minute.

JJ a complete failure as a Hero up till the end. One chicks life ain't with that many bodies.:mindblown:
I found her character to be unlike any hero I've seen in MCU. No resolve, no confidence and self loathing.

Glad the neighbor boy got offed

Lester Freeman got done dirty:aicmon:

Season 1 was solid