23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could be the jacket

I hope its the jacket
As long as he's ripped without a shirt he's fine.
I know that I've never read an interesting Luke Cage solo story in my life, which might have something to do with the fact he has only ever worked as a supporting character to more interesting heroes.
He's became one of the best heroes in marvel and leader of the avengers

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah: I LOVE Daddario!! But if you can't go with Daddario, I'm happy with Krysten Ritter.
breh outta the rumored actresses up for this role krysten was literally at the bottom of the list imo
Daddario was number 1 in my book :ohlawd: (of course)
d15Yr0i.png

then Teresa Palmer :takedat:
umIvYoP.png

then Jessica De Gouw :shaq:
C0sp3YC.png

but for some reason marvel went with the fugly one :beli:...bytch acting better be on that meryl streep lvl

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't like the character because he has no interesting personality and has never carried a good story.
I thought Cage was dope in the 90's hero for hire series and some of the Power Man and Iron Fist books but I agree with this. He's mostly written like a bland tough guy.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Cage was dope in the 90's hero for hire series and some of the Power Man and Iron Fist books but I agree with this. He's mostly written like a bland tough guy.
Well that was before . The current Luke cage is treated like a alister in the marvel universe

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Well that was before . The current Luke cage is treated like a alister in the marvel universe
No he isn't, when was the last Luke Cage solo ongoing?

He was only in the forefront of Bendis's books because Bendis had a hard on for Cage. After Bendis left the Avengers he went into limbo for a year before Mighty Avengers came around.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he isn't, when was the last Luke Cage solo ongoing?

He was only in the forefront of Bendis's books because Bendis had a hard on for Cage. After Bendis left the Avengers he went into limbo for a year before Mighty Avengers came around.
I said in universe as in other characters look at him like oh he's someone we can listen to and respect you get what I'm saying? It's not like say daredevil where he generally returns to sad sack street level hero ( outside of this recent run ) he's not the same street level guy he use to be . It's kind of how now cyborg is In DC universe