Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just watched this episode
1408_zpss8nw9zj8.gif

Holy shyt......"1000 Cuts now!":damn::damn::damn:

That was a hard scene to watch.... bytch was slicing her up.... violent deep cuts..... and then COUNTING DOWN!!

I damn near had to turn my head after about 17 cuts:huhldup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And that niccas was like literally still there days later..... soaked in piss and shyt:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I felt bad for him when Luke and Jess rolled up and dude was trying his best to turn his head and scream for help:damn:

But they didnt see him... just walked on by:sadbron:

Oh shyt I didn't see that but
Jessica ended his ass so all his victims should be free now.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ep 13.

Surprised me that they killed Killgrave off. Thought it would end with him losing his ability to speak(Broken jaw/damaged vocal cords)

I kinda was happy they did.... I mean.... after all the shyt he did and what he did to get so much more powerful.... there was no way he in my mind could've stayed on that show.... Not to mention in general..... he'd have to move on to the MCU and I dont think they ready for him.... Think about this dude controlling the Avengers.

I thought he deserved to die and was satisfied with the outcome. Dude played a HELL of a villain.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt I didn't see that but
Jessica ended his ass so all his victims should be free now.

:mjlol::mjlol:

I dont know how you missed that!!

Got back and rewatch it

If I recall on that scene... the cam was like scrolling across the area pointed towards the ground till it gets too a puddle and some quivering legs then pans up to see dudes wet shytty stained "trousers" to his face then kinda off camera to his left thats when you see JJ and LK pull up and go to that building.

Buddy hears them and is trynna turn his head and cry out for help but cant

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
so many scenes that standout to me EP 3. when she first seen Kilgrave for first time since the accident had me :wow: and i totally thought she was referencing Cyclops with the "laser eyes" remark had me thinking for a a quick sec X-Men was in the MCU :ooh: Luke Cage is dope had slight sprinkle of Civil War in there too i thought all in all this show is just dope to me trying to get my girl into it too

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Why does every still bring up Daddario the lead for this ended up being a choice between Ritter and Teresa Palmer with Ritter getting the role because she had better chemistry with Colter
Fuk all that noise she would been perfect

All these Australian actors tho