The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If I don't like superhero shows, am I gonna like this? Is there more to it then just superhero shyt?
Watch the show breh :comeon:

I hope you're not thinking this is like Arrow/Flash :mjpls:

Watch episode 1....you'll know if you want to keep on watching.

If you didn't like Daredevil then :francis: I don't know what to tell you...

If you never seen Daredevil then :mjpls: dap/undap :ufdup: :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watch the show breh :comeon:

I hope you're not thinking this is like Arrow/Flash :mjpls:

Watch episode 1....you'll know if you want to keep on watching.

If you didn't like Daredevil then :francis: I don't know what to tell you...

If you never seen Daredevil then :mjpls: dap/undap :ufdup: :pachaha:
I just finished Man in the High Castle (what a waste of time). I'll check this out this week.

And I've never seen Daredevil :hamster: is it on Netflix too?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just finished episode 6.

wasn't surprised that Hope was pregnant, i noticed that the other girl was pounding on her stomach a lot. Also Killgrave taking creep to a few levels beyond the next one, having jessica take pictures and moving into her old house. If or when she finds out, she's not even going to have that whole routine she does to forget him anymore. It was a pretty shytty thing that Jessica did to Luke with not telling him about how his wife died.

I like Luke Cage and am looking forward to his own show, if i wasn't already sold on him, luke being all :demonic: when looking at the bus driver did it. Also had the best line of the episode when the goons showed up outside that apartment "didn't i kick your ass yesterday"?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just finished the whole thing :wow:

Purple Man was such a dope villain. There were times throughout the series where I literally marvelled at the level of his scumbaggery.

I thought the series could have ended better though. I didn't feel like there was that much of a payoff for JJ for beating him.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Purple Man was such a dope villain. There were times thoughout the series where I literally marvelled at the level of his scumbaggery.

I thought the series could have ended better though. I didn't feel like there was that much of a payoff for JJ for beating him.
i literally just finished too :wtf:

thought there was gonna be a daredevil cameo :francis:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fighting scenes annoy me...Pretty bad IMO.

The show isn't really about the fighting in the way Daredevil was so the choreography(or lack thereof) didn't really bother me. Also Jessica and Luke are brawlers with super strength. They usually don't have to do much more than toss dudes around.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If I don't like superhero shows, am I gonna like this? Is there more to it then just superhero shyt?
If you don't like superhero shows you should love this. Despite some hints of avengers it's very loosely connected to the MCU. And for 13 episodes even though the title character has powers you wouldn't know it because she rarely uses it. Case in point there is a scene where she could leap on to the top of a bridge but she chooses to take a ladder :what:. She also gets manhandled by humans several times :martin:. Show is more of a noir/mystery/Crime/ thriller than an action/adventure so :cook:

Purple Man was such a dope villain. There were times thoughout the series where I literally marvelled at the level of his scumbaggery.

yeah must say that was anticlimactic as fuk