The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:mjlol:

People are saying that JJ is dumb because she didn't want to kill Killgrave (for obvious reasons), but are fans of Daredevil. Murdock certainly wouldn't have murdered Killgrave, so I don't get that at all. Killgrave would still be alive and we all know that.
Murdock is more capable of freeing Hope than Jones and he would never have considered trying to get a confession out of torture (which was dumb) .

He probably would have thought of the headphones idea first since Killgrave wouldn't have an effect on him.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Thats because we get 13 hours to flesh out these villians and the movies are 2 hours tops...

Has kilgrave ever met Charles.. what if he can control charles..

True.

I think they may have met in the comics. Doubt he can control Charles. Charles is one of the greatest telepathy on Marvel Earth.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol:

People are saying that JJ is dumb because she didn't want to kill Killgrave (for obvious reasons), but are fans of Daredevil. Murdock certainly wouldn't have murdered Killgrave, so I don't get that at all. Killgrave would still be alive and we all know that.

If they follow the source material then no

"Not everyone is susceptible to his mind-control abilities. Doctor Doom has demonstrated that his supreme willpower can easily overcome the Purple Man's powers, while Daredevil is able to resist because being blind allows him to focus his concentration on resisting the Purple Man's verbal commands"

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Show was good... I didn't really look at it as a mirror of free will as much as I thought it was allegory for a abusive relationship.

Typical girl with a abandonment issues, meets suave dude... Abusive relationship, she gets out, meets a new guy, he wants her back, she struggles with cutting him off eventually does.

Thought that was a cool story to market to the female audience.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What really happened between JJ and Killgrave?
well in the show they have a whole argument about kilgrave raping jessica and shyt but that nvr happened. He never touched jessica in the comics. He'd make her go pick up chicks for him and then fukk em in front of her while she watched and he'd like look at her on some :demonic: shyt. She actually tells luke how in her head she'd beg for him to do anything to her instead of just watching. The only reason she snapped out of being in kilgrave grasp was cuz kilgrave was gettin sick of her and was pissed at the avengers so he sent her to go kill one of them but ironman and i think thor or something beat the shyt out of her and had her in the hospital for awhile. Kilgrave was nvr in love with jessica either she was just another hoe but with powers so he used her to rob banks and shyt

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
UNtYHYy.png

:wow:
what episode was this? :damn:

sidenote: Does anyone know who the green giant they keep refering to is? or is it just an easter egg for the Hulk?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just finished. I found out that Simpson is Nuke, so I guess him and IGH are gonna be the main focus in season 2. Did they nerf Luke's powers? I didn't think a shotgun blast at close range would do that much damage to him. They really did a number to Jessica's apartment. :pachaha:

I hate how they did Clemons though, knowing how great the actor is. :smh:

I loved when Jessica snaped Kilgrave's neck like a twig. Dude was such a c*nt. That whole sequence with Hogarth and her ex wife/girlfriend was brutal. Carrie Ann Moss was looking fine as fukk in this. I wanted to get in them guts. I think the show lost momentum towards the end when Kilgrave was revealed. There wasn't that suspense you got in the cat and mouse game like in the beginning. Kilgrave got away way too many times. This is why we need Spidey and The X men in this universe. Spidey and Jessica went to the same HS and Professor X/Jean Grey would own Kilgrave in a second.

We need Iron Fist forreal.