The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn't think this was as good as DD. There were parts where it felt like the show should've ended but overall fukkery won out. Still better than what DC's got.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Man, I liked this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than Daredevil :wow:. This show has way more depth than DD. I also think the Flash is better than DD too. I don't :mjcry: over a dude doing flash kicks over automatic gunfire. I think DD is cool, but it's really, really not all that, IMHO. The characters are so flimsy and 2-D. The Kingpin is a well fleshed out character, though. :yeshrug:
+dap

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
finished ep 8, plan on finishing the series by sunday. JJ really starting to piss me off with multiple chances to end kilgrave and she is like no i cant :why:

keep kilgrave alive to ruin numerous more lives in order to possibly help one girl you dont know, brehs
She's not the heroic type is why she stopped wearing the costume and became a PI :francis:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
just finished it and thought it was aight

I feel like it picked up a lot after around episode 8 but until then it was a chore to watch and I considered dropping it several times. The dialogue was corny horseshyt 90% of the time. A lot of time was wasted on mini-arcs that went nowhere. The show did a decent job of ramping up the tension only to fall off with an anti-climactic showdown that feels like they just ran out of budget and time and said fukk it.

Kilgrave was the best thing this had going for it. In a show where every other character is either depressed/stoic/a weirdo he's the only dude having fun. I wanted to like Luke Cage but he had no swagger at all, hopefully he comes off better in his own show

Show seemed embarrassingly low budget for a marvel production too. At one point JJ flies away or some shyt and all you see is her crouch down, her feet and the reaction of the guys watching her. shyt was 90s Lois & Clark effects-status :mjlol:

I dunno, I'm seeing a lot of praise for this show and I don't get it. I figured it was more for a female audience but I see dudes talkin bout it's way better than DD. While I don't feel like I wasted my time watching it, it definitely wasn't must-see status by any means IMO

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I saw pics of her fukking a black dude. We got nudity on here? :lupe:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
But yeah this show is NOT better than DD like some people were saying. DD was just all around piff...
DD was geared towards gamers to me, a lot of the time they used fight scenes to hide the fact there was very little story there. Nothing was engrossing and the so called"dark" tone felt forced as fuk. It was the equivalent of a kid coming to school dressed as undertaker because someone told him "be scary". I don't know about Jessica Jones being aimed at women I never got that vibe at all