The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
All they need to do for the 2nd season is be more consistent with her powers

She shouldn't be taken down by some regular guys
Judging by the history of the character on the show, we had no reason to believe that she is trained to take out multiple people. If anything, give those powers to Patsy, I guarantee you Patsy would reck shyt more so then Jessica. I think the fact that she got took out by regular guys was purposefully done.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Judging by the history of the character on the show, we had no reason to believe that she is trained to take out multiple people. If anything, give those powers to Patsy, I guarantee you Patsy would reck shyt more so then Jessica. I think the fact that she got took out by regular guys was purposefully done.
Patsy has cancer I think. I think they're gonna do the hell cat thing next season.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Not gonna lie, I was cheering against Jessica the entire time. It's cool being an a$$hole about everything, but if that's getting tons of people killed maybe you should stop being a bytch and start telling folks shyt. I didn't understand how they kept saying only Jessica could kill dude when the cop could've taken him down with a sniper rifle at any point. They kept turning everybody into an idiot because she growled at them and was a dikk. That twin sister made me grin every time she shot her down.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Not gonna lie, I was cheering against Jessica the entire time. It's cool being an a$$hole about everything, but if that's getting tons of people killed maybe you should stop being a bytch and start telling folks shyt. I didn't understand how they kept saying only Jessica could kill dude when the cop could've taken him down with a sniper rifle at any point. They kept turning everybody into an idiot because she growled at them and was a dikk. That twin sister made me grin every time she shot her down.
Being a washed up superhero can make you that way. :scust: That's why you can't be a superhero and also be dumb as fukk. You have to have super strength and the intelligence to match it. She's all muscle and no brain.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Show drags in alot of places. Character isn't that singularly interesting so they should've ramped up the fukkery but that wasn't the mood/tone they were going for. Plus she was retired/ a reluctant hero as opposed to Daredevil with the urge to fight crime propelling him, so naturally her outings wouldn't be her flinging herself into trouble/action. Plus Marvel always jumps off each property on a shoestring budget for it's initial outing as a test run. Overall it makes sense how it turned out.

Just wish Killgrave and Ben Urich were brought back from the dead. And Baron Von Strucker :francis:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But yeah why not give Luke Cage his own show with Jessica Jones in it instead of the other way around???? Luke Cage is a more known Marvel character than JJ. The only reason most people know JJ is her having a kid by Luke and the two being married.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
But yeah why not give Luke Cage his own show with Jessica Jones in it instead of the other way around???? Luke Cage is a more known Marvel character than JJ. The only reason most people know JJ is her having a kid by Luke and the two being married.
He's getting his next year.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Man, I liked this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than Daredevil :wow:. This show has way more depth than DD. I also think the Flash is better than DD too. I don't :mjcry: over a dude doing flash kicks over automatic gunfire. I think DD is cool, but it's really, really not all that, IMHO. The characters are so flimsy and 2-D. The Kingpin is a well fleshed out character, though. :yeshrug:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished series and loved it(at first wasnt feeling it).

But for some reason I found the Killgrave character hilarious.:lolbron::russ:

But like I said again, if you are one of those sensitive white racist males then you will HATE this show...

Breh, when you think about it, was there a likable White male on this show? Who wasn't a scumbag?

Even Reuben was sort of a creep.