The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It would be hard to have those powers and not be selfish with them.
I feel like i'd only use for small stuff. Guilt would fukk me up if i used it like kilgrave. Especially when you could see it in the people eyes they were being tortured.

finished the series
Ending was anticlimatic, at first I was like "wow kilgrave was stupid" but then i realized if you had those powers you'd also probably have a massive ego so when he upped his power and jessica went along with it, it never entered his mind he didn't have control.

Also liked that Rosario Dawson showed up, was a nice link between the different series. Wonder what the timeline of these shows is, cause wasn't Daredevil pretty well known around Hell's Kitchen?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Episodes 8 9 10 and 11 were pure piff.

Kilgrave is a beast....one of my favorite Marvel villains :ohlawd:

He actually catches bodies and raises the stakes, unless the avengers, who just be fighting for no reason lol

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Finally a good marvel show. See what happens when they go the DC route and make things dark :sas2: :troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
bout to start episode 5 :whew:

the policeman and trish story :camby:

crazy how marvel has changed the game, movies, streaming, tv, everybody else just gonna be copying the blueprint now :wow:

Just finished, skipped on all my assignments watch it all :banderas:, now I'm making up for it now:mjcry:......

Anyway, this is by far one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. Marvel Netflix>>>>>>>Everything else
the assignments can wait, Marvel always comes first :blessed: