Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The #Raiders will explore trading for #Bears QB Justin Fields and have “genuine” interest in him,
per: Tony Pauline

“There’s another team that I’m told has genuine interest in acquiring Fields and will exploring trading for him: the Las Vegas Raiders.”

Im pretty positive They’re going to want a rookie QB, if they realize they can’t get one then probably pivot to Fields but a rookie is the top idea.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If AP made the moves Sean Payton has been making since he took over, the media would be clowning and crushing the Raiders. The Broncos who have by any metric you want to use been worse than the Raiders the last 8 years, gets a pass because the media full of dikk suckers of old white men who got carried to superbowls by HOF QBs.

Just had to get that off my chest.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If AP made the moves Sean Payton has been making since he took over, the media would be clowning and crushing the Raiders. The Broncos who have by any metric you want to use been worse than the Raiders the last 8 years, gets a pass because the media full of dikk suckers of old white men who got carried to superbowls by HOF QBs.

Just had to get that off my chest.

While this is true, the Raiders have also done a good job of keeping those expectations as low as possible so that there’s no benefit of the doubt. We’ve got some winning to do to be treated like that.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
While this is true, the Raiders have also done a good job of keeping those expectations as low as possible so that there’s no benefit of the doubt. We’ve got some winning to do to be treated like that.
Yeah I'm not even saying we don't deserve the slander, it's more there's teams who have been worse than us in the last however many years and they don't get the same treatment from the media. Broncos included. They have finished last place in the AFC West 3 times in the last 4 years, bad contracts, no QB, and no future. But the media treats them with kid gloves.