The OFFICIAL Red Flags When Dating Men Thread

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
If your wife/gf was consistently out past 1 am or 2 am and said she was with her girls, would it make you feel some sort of way?
right here is where you moved the goal post. her post just said hanging out late

try again
full

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regular basis could mean every Friday . that's only once a week :yeshrug:

...so like I said...consistently? The fukk do you think consistently means, breh?

You can change my question to "hanging out late with her friends on a regular basis", would it bother you?

Same shyt.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
...so like I said...consistently? The fukk do you think consistently means, breh?

You can change my question to "hanging out late with her friends on a regular basis", would it bother you?

Same shyt.
my current gf hangs out with her friends whenever the hell she wants and I do the same so to answer your question ...

no it wouldn't bother me :manny:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my current gf hangs out with her friends whenever the hell she wants and I do the same so to answer your question ...

no it wouldn't bother me :manny:

Good, so now we understand that apparently it wouldn't bother you. Now you made the assumption that she meant a red flag if you go out once a week with your friends and tried to act like she was being immediately irrational.

Instead of that, you should have clarified what she meant by "regular basis" because she could have been speaking on a man coming home multiple times a week,in the early morning, with the "I was with my boys" as the excuse.

Would you agree that a girlfriend or wife staying out multiple times throughout the weak, coming home early in the AM, would raise some "red flags?

My point isn't to try to argue with you but kinda help you see a possible POV to see her comment because I can definitely understand why someone would see that as a red flag.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What are some of the red flags women should watch out for?

1. Overly concerned about what you wear and tries to influence this

2. Ducktales to make himself look a certain way

3. Telling you what he thinks you want to hear and not having a real conversation

4. Doesn't include you in the big decisions

5. His actions don't match his words

Doesn't know his credit score

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Now you're just saying shyt to get back at men in that other thread...

:beli:

How the hell are those redflags?

If timberlands are a staple in your wardrobe and they are not work boots, you are a New Yorker or in love with the New York grimey mentality. Neither of those make suitable mates

As a person who live on his own this statement is foolish. Type shyt that will get a young brother in bad debt. Move out when you have 6 months rent saved up if you don't have roomates. If you can't move out so what.....

If you are not ready to be the head of a household, it is a relationship red flag.

You are not a leader when you are being lead. You can hate that living at home is viewed that way, but that is the case.

Be a leader in your own life before you attempt to be a leader in mine.
#realtalk

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.