The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
where's the patch notes? capcom really gonna let players document all the changes overnight when the update goes live?:mjtf:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where's the patch notes? capcom really gonna let players document all the changes overnight when the update goes live?:mjtf:
I'm assuming the notes will drop with the update but even still yea it's a bad look to drop them so late:snoop:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Fukk all dat let em drop when the system is live.

Had battle changes gone live 2 weeks ago my YouTube feed would’ve been littered with fakkit ass YouTubers reacting to changes up till Gouki’s release.

Plus everybody would just theory post about who’s the top make bullshyt ass tier list videos and then run right back to Luke.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Fukk all dat let em drop when the system is live.

Had battle changes gone live 2 weeks ago my YouTube feed would’ve been littered with fakkit ass YouTubers reacting to changes up till Gouki’s release.

Plus everybody would just theory post about who’s the top make bullshyt ass tier list videos and then run right back to Luke.
it''s the night of right now though. maintenance will start so no one can play online but offline content will be available. people will have access to the new patch and everyones gonna be flocking to youtube/twitter/twitch anyway so they don't have to lab the changes themselves

capcom is actually being obnoxious and boosting your potential complaint by waiting too long:beli:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
it''s the night of right now though. maintenance will start so no one can play online but offline content will be available. people will have access to the new patch and everyones gonna be flocking to youtube/twitter/twitch anyway so they don't have to lab the changes themselves

capcom is actually being obnoxious and boosting your potential complaint by waiting too long:beli:

Where’s the YouTube vids whining about the missing balance patch, there’s none:ahh:

Capcom has been been communicating nonstop, new art, jukebox, Gouki, Battle Balance and outfit 3 since his announcement. Now Matsumoto and co are doing press tours for year 2. Compare that to Tekken’s which has been ass.

The only people talking about the patch are kappa posters, click baiters, and EventScrubs.

It doesn’t matter when the patch drops you’ll be there day one and Capcom knows it. :ufdup:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Only thing I found for manon is DR cr. Mk can combo into cr. Mp. DR does feel faster.

I think she got some better scaling too.

:mjcry:

Edit.
B.HP is +1 on block
B. Mk target combo ground bounces from twirl into kick

She got new combo routes which gives her more mid screen options and corner carry, but you’re gonna need meter. None of the new stuff is usable in burnout so she’s still fukked. Haven’t labbed or seen and super arts tech yet.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
giphy.gif

How much longer is US maintenance :damn:

This fool Daigo just did jHP > fHK? > Demon :dead:

And he was playing around with DR > Demon, shyt is going to get spooky I just hope I can better my execution, Manon has made me dumb

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
giphy.gif

How much longer is US maintenance :damn:

This fool Daigo just did jHP > fHK? > Demon :dead:

And he was playing around with DR > Demon, shyt is going to get spooky I just hope I can better my execution, Manon has made me dumb

Bruh just download the patch if you have the season pass you can play Gouki offline.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Bruh just download the patch if you have the season pass you can play Gouki offline.
I never copped the SP :mjcry:Guess I'll play Ghost of Tsu

I ain't going to sleep :mjcry: Edit: Also buying now would be pointless, if the leaks are real, I'm mos def coppin' Season Pass 2 for Elena and Mika

Last edited: