The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Daps
What would be dope is if they had a super counter. When your opponent activates their super you can attempt to do your counter but there’s no indicator it works until the cinematic scene starts. It’ll only work on occasion and that’s what would make it cool

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk does Blanka still have his EX jump back dive ball? :martin:

I just knew they were gonna patch that out immediately. Why is the only character that can have a forward dive move while jumping back? Clearly that shyt is busted.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played SF6 really since T8 came out but I had to try Akuma and he's already fun. Already bodied high platinum and diamond players with him and I haven't even found my true meta with him yet. Once I get my new pad then I'll really dive in with him.

What kind of new pad u gonna get?

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk does Blanka still have his EX jump back dive ball? :martin:

I just knew they were gonna patch that out immediately. Why is the only character that can have a forward dive move while jumping back? Clearly that shyt is busted.

Stop hating, and get your skill up.

:hhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
akuma plays good. then u can activate the the shin akuma with a taunt. cool. matter of fact i like all the season 1 fighters. hopefully they release more than 4 next season.

im not a pro so dont get mad at me. but menard is the only one having sucess with blanka. i dont know why people think he is that crazy overpowered. can anyone explain?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
akuma plays good. then u can activate the the shin akuma with a taunt. cool. matter of fact i like all the season 1 fighters. hopefully they release more than 4 next season.

im not a pro so dont get mad at me. but menard is the only one having sucess with blanka. i dont know why people think he is that crazy overpowered. can anyone explain?
He doesn't play traditionally, he's weird to fight

People always shun characters that don't play "traditionally" tbh