Daps
Y'all tombout 10 wins for a world title shot

In 2k17 10 wins won't even get u from 10 to 9

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That's why it's our ideas.

Nah I feel u, I wasn't arguing against it

I do think 10 wins for a world title shot is too few though. I'd say 3-5 wins to go up one rank and gotta be ranked at least in top 3-5 to get a shot. Other titles, 1-3 wins to go up a rank.

Still would be way quicker than it is now

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
why in the fukk isnt the nxt pack included with the season pass?????:fire::angry:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Got this a couple days ago and have just been messing around with exhibition matches. It seems like there are a lot of reversals from the cpu. Also I tried the button mashing submission system but I think it might be worse than the other one; it doesn't seem like pressing has really much of an impact on the meter. Really early but I think it's an upgrade over last year.

Anyone know how much VC you need to at least unlock all the wrestlers? Also what's the best way to gain VC? I'm waiting to unlock guys and get more caws before I start my universe

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Got this a couple days ago and have just been messing around with exhibition matches. It seems like there are a lot of reversals from the cpu. Also I tried the button mashing submission system but I think it might be worse than the other one; it doesn't seem like pressing has really much of an impact on the meter. Really early but I think it's an upgrade over last year.
Isn't there a way to change the reversal rate of the ai in the options?

I found the button mashing system to work for me, though. Could it be the submission defense stats of the characters your using or I'm using? I use CAWs from an e-fed and since like one person has a submission finisher, most of the characters have high submission defense and are rarely in danger of tapping out. And that's also because I hate the submission minigame lol.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Anyone know how much VC you need to at least unlock all the wrestlers? Also what's the best way to gain VC? I'm waiting to unlock guys and get more caws before I start my universe

4.99 for the accelerator unlocks all and lets u change attributes

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Can someone help me with this submission (analog) system?

I've been fighting for two days over it. I've been getting my opponent down to grey, past purple, past red and the AI is as strong in avoiding as they are in the beginning of the match.

:martin:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone help me with this submission (analog) system?

I've been fighting for two days over it. I've been getting my opponent down to grey, past purple, past red and the AI is as strong in avoiding as they are in the beginning of the match.

:martin:
Dont chase them just do half circles meeting them where they're gonna be.

Thats how i do it, also remember the submission system is tied to your stamina. So if your stamina is low its gonna be harder to keep them in.

(I think that should be tweaked for next game, not changed entirely because it makes sense)