The official WWE Network Subscriber number is....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Worst ran company ever. This should finally be the nail in the coffin for the Vince is a genius myth. Dudes a one trick pony.

Lol at pay TV channel instead of trying to get 300k people from Canada. Lol at 20 a month. Like that's gonna help, they'll just lose like half the subs and be in the same spot.

Market your product toward a demographic with no wallet brehs :lolshaq:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait the 19.99/mo plan is the SAME as the 9.99/mo plan just with no "commitment"?

:mindblown:

There's no "commitment" now. People are already finding out ways to cancel the subscription before the 6 month agreement.

There's no way the 2 payment plans are gonna have all the same features.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Worst ran company ever. This should finally be the nail in the coffin for the Vince is a genius myth. Dudes a one trick pony.

Lol at pay TV channel instead of trying to get 300k people from Canada. Lol at 20 a month. Like that's gonna help, they'll just lose like half the subs and be in the same spot.

Market your product toward a demographic with no wallet brehs :lolshaq:

You can still pay $9.99 a month, it's just that you have to pay it all at once...which is still dumb.

It is a good product and a good idea, but they don't know how to market the product, they have barely told people how to use it, they haven't created any new programming that's not clipped from the tape libraries aside from Legends House and NXT and they don't promote the programming on RAW/SD week to week. I guess that's what's best for business :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can still pay $9.99 a month, it's just that you have to pay it all at once...which is still dumb.

It is a good product and a good idea, but they don't know how to market the product, they have barely told people how to use it, they haven't created any new programming that's not clipped from the tape libraries aside from Legends House and NXT and they don't promote the programming on RAW/SD week to week. I guess that's what's best for business :snoop:

:huhldup:

They really think people are ready to drop 60 bucks for this shyt?

They're enough trouble gettin people to drop 9.99:heh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Dont have the old nitros or raw?
DmOZOAq.png

None of the shows after they air?
DmOZOAq.png

one lump sum?
DmOZOAq.png

Thats what they get for going pg. I watched wrestling for years dog. Never saw a ppv from 1997-2003. I never even attempted to ask my mom to order one, i wasnt stupid enough to think it was even possible to get her to buy it from me. :lolshaq:

Seth Brundle

Sick with it
Daps
Have they grossly overestimated the popularity of pro wrestling? Or is the product not compelling enough? I find it weird they deliver a kid-oriented product through a medium like a subscription channel with a financial commitment.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have they grossly overestimated the popularity of pro wrestling? Or is the product not compelling enough? I find it weird they deliver a kid-oriented product through a medium like a subscription channel with a financial commitment.

grossly overestimated how much they'd get to renew their tv contract.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Do people really pay the 60 bucks upfront? I seem to get a notification every month about the monthly 9.99 going to the E.
I think you just make a commitment, otherwise they'd get that first month revenue and have empty-ass profit the following months when payments don't show up.