The official WWE Network Subscriber number is....

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
WWE stock cookin though. Up big today

I've seen 18% gains in 2 months

Bryan no where to be found :mjpls:

Title back on Cena :mjpls:

21o4oeo.gif

Daps
All those telethon pleas only got 'em 33k. We're in for a rough time when it goes international.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are those PPVs great? Payback was a two match show, both rematches, and only one delivering. MITB was also a two match show but the ME was uninspired, the briefcase ladder match was great though.

The WWE has plenty of talent to put on entertaining PPVs. The fact that they're selling PPVs with only one or two matches that are of interest is disconcerting. I do concede that Summerslam is shaping up to be a great PPV with Lesnar/Cena, Rollins/Ambrose, Steph/Brie, Reigns/Orton, Paige/AJ and Jericho/Wyatt all getting a sufficient amount of build.. But that just proves they only put effort into their major PPVs. I'm not paying 120 dollars a year for a service when there's only two PPVs the WWE care about.

I think the network is an amazing idea but the WWE has to put effort into presenting a product that people want to pay to see all year round, not just when subscriptions are up.
shytty = horrible ppvs . The general consensus are they aren't shytty ppvs to everyone man . Those ppvs were full of rematches yet you say they had no build up ?!?!?!? The only ppv without build up maybe was extreme rules . Idk how you can say that ? The fact that both Bryan and Barrett went out and wwe put on these quality of ppvs is a good look . If you can't see how raw and ppvs have improved idk what to say to you . No one is saying it's perfect but still man

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
All those telethon pleas only got 'em 33k. We're in for a rough time when it goes international.
Before the commitment is over too. Subscribers are going to be dropping like flies after Summerslam. shyt's going to be 1995 all over again with HBK and Diesel on top.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
shytty = horrible ppvs . The general consensus are they aren't shytty ppvs to everyone man . Those ppvs were full of rematches yet you say they had no build up ?!?!?!? The only ppv without build up maybe was extreme rules . Idk how you can say that ? The fact that both Bryan and Barrett went out and wwe put on these quality of ppvs is a good look . If you can't see how raw and ppvs have improved idk what to say to you . No one is saying it's perfect but still man
I understand where you're coming from man and you raise a great point with guys like Bryan, Punk, Batista, and Barrett out but I just feel like WWE still has enough talent to do what they're doing for Summerslam all year round. I'm overexaggerating when I say the PPVs were shytty, they weren't, but I just feel like WWE can do better than what they were. That's just my two cents. I think things will improve over the next few months with Brock as champ and Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins moving up in ranks.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

You say that like Barrett consistently has show stealing matches. He's average in the ring.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You say that like Barrett consistently has show stealing matches. He's average in the ring.

I've kinda done a 180 on Barrett. Before getting hurt it looked like he had gained massive confidence. I was actually looking forward to him possibly becoming more of a player.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I've kinda done a 180 on Barrett. Before getting hurt it looked like he had gained massive confidence. I was actually looking forward to him possibly becoming more of a player.

To me, I view him as a Mr. Kennedy with less personality and less sloppy in the ring.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do people really pay the 60 bucks upfront? I seem to get a notification every month about the monthly 9.99 going to the E.

I guess it's basically an agreement that they can bill you $9.99 for the next six months. They never took $60 out of my account from the jump. I get billed $9.99 every month on the same day.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I make any mention of that ? He was over at the time went he went out so Him going out was a blow .
I understand where you're coming from man and you raise a great point with guys like Bryan, Punk, Batista, and Barrett out but I just feel like WWE still has enough talent to do what they're doing for Summerslam all year round. I'm overexaggerating when I say the PPVs were shytty, they weren't, but I just feel like WWE can do better than what they were. That's just my two cents. I think things will improve over the next few months with Brock as champ and Ambrose/Reigns/Rollins moving up in ranks.
Ok Fair enough man I thought you were trolling like it seems mook is doing. Wwe still has a lot of flaws and spent way too much time fighting the dbry movement that it really set them back this past year , it's like oh we have a big network rolling why not alienate our hardcore audience :yeshrug: how could that possibly hurt us ? Wwe is so dumb I mean you know easy it would of been to do orton vs Batista at mania if you had dbry get the belt earlier and then orton beat him and Batista Being like when I win I won't be like you orton a lap dog I'll give dbry a title shot . Then after mania Batista shake his hand and boom pull him into a spine buster . Feud is on

• Dap
Reactions: TNC