The Only Conspiracy That Matters

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
this is not a smart question. what in the world are ppl thinking? does anyone understand?

We're bound by our senses and the name Jesus rings bells in the spirichal world that's for sure. .. I was kicking it with some jinn and they all ran when I called his name:yeshrug:

the name may not refer to the Hebrew they tell us about and it could be an idea.. we know nothing :francis:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
We're bound by our senses and the name Jesus rings bells in the spirichal world that's for sure. .. I was kicking it with some jinn and they all ran when I called his name:yeshrug:

the name may not refer to the Hebrew they tell us about and it could be an idea.. we know nothing :francis:
there is no reason you should be kickin it with jinn, that explains the satanic eye in your avatar.

The name jesus is the name of zeus, so if it binds other spirits then that just means its a powerful spirit. The fact is that the effect in the spiritual world is unknown, but in the physical world we know for an ABSOLUTE FACT jesus was not His Name.

So every Christian in the world, one billion bible believing paritioners are worshipping the devil thinking they are worshipping the Savior. if that doesn alarm you then I don know what will.

Last edited:

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
The reason why I produce these videos is for salvation purposes, but of course they are in vain if no one is smart enough and perceptive enough to understand them, or know their significance. What is significant is the level of manipulation one must face in order to believe none of this matters, when literally everything around you is based on this knowledge. People aren just dumb, they are damned.

:salute:

Strongest post ive ever seen on this. And people, that sums it up quite nicely.

There are satinists who know this and recognize they are renouncing the true god, for powers from demons for in exchange it is them they worship. Yet u fake spiritualists/agnostics/athiest want to play pretend.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH

:salute:

Strongest post ive ever seen on this. And people, that sums it up quite nicely.

There are satinists who know this and recognize they are renouncing the true god, for powers from demons for in exchange it is them they worship. Yet u fake spiritualists/agnostics/athiest want to play pretend.
cheers. it answers my prayers that you and others understand and know what is going on. The only reason I make these videos is so other people can recognize realize relate and REACT. Thank you brother.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
that doesnt matter compared to real life problems :stopitslime:

most of the humans who ever existed on this planet had no use for your version of 'god', and now theyre all dead in the ground

wars, wealth accumulation, racism, oppression all infinitely more important than this bullshyt

So let's apply it to Atheism.....what is that movement doing for the black community in Chicago, Detroit, LA, Gary, Dade County, etc?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So every Christian in the world, one billion bible believing paritioners are worshipping the devil thinking they are worshipping the Savior. if that doesn alarm you then I don know what will.
gotta say i respect this kind of talk more than anything christian and muslim sheep usually spew

so outta curiosity, who or what is it that you pray to or worship? its not jesus or allah right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Jesus? ..... Chez just addressed that fallacy. .
no no no

we're not talking about what jesus actually was, we're talking about what americans pray to. the b*stardized, dominant white version of christianity that whites (and some, or more than some blacks) pray to in this country

i didnt even know there was an atheist movement :heh: but if it encourages people to get things done or seek justice on earth instead of waiting for 'god' to hand it out, its better than any religious bullshyt

name one tangible positive effect that belief and praying to god has on anybody

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no no no

we're not talking about what jesus actually was, we're talking about what americans pray to. the b*stardized, dominant white version of christianity that whites (and some, or more than some blacks) pray to in this country

i didnt even know there was an atheist movement :heh: but if it encourages people to get things done or seek justice on earth instead of waiting for 'god' to hand it out, its better than any religious bullshyt

name one tangible positive effect that belief and praying to god has on anybody

1. So instead of praying to White Jesus, Americans should what? Vote Republican and Democrat....Either way none of it does any good for the people.
2. Stop playing dumb....you know the atheist movement isn't doing shyt for blacks, the poor or the world. Just like White Jesus.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just asking a honest question cause I haven't received an honest answer.
ok

the country is different now after voting for obama than it would have been under romney. the difference is there, to a degree

jesus is completely intangible, and bullshyt as far as we can prove