The Only Conspiracy That Matters

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Your false name has already been ETHERED

Forget the name....you struggle understanding the scriptures to begin with. You got a Joel Osteen doctrine. That is why through the Spirit...the Most High had me take over your Bible Study Thread, you got cut with the Sword and ran.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Your false name has already been ETHERED

Forget the name....you struggle understanding the scriptures to begin with. You got a Joel Osteen doctrine. That is why through the Spirit...the Most High had me take over your Bible Study Thread, you got cut with the Sword and ran.

Too funny when ultra religious guys go at it because they think ones right and the others wrong. You're both wrong. Yeezus is the one true God.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
theres a difference between truth and vanity. Its very obvious who's who. if there is a doctrine that is racist, exclusive and murderous, then that would be satanic.

The true doctrine of Yahuah is to love thy brother as you would love yourself. it is out of love that the true Name is revealed. Those who know are my brothers, regardless of any other thing.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Only Conspiracy That Matters is black people being wiped off the face of the earth

and that shyts real

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
The War for the Name of God.

Who do you call on for salvation? If the adversary is real, and in control of this world, how is he effecting you? Do you know who you worship?

If you worship a false name, how can you worship the Real God?

Hebrew doesn't work like that, breh. It's not noun based. Names are just descriptions of prior actions of the individual or or a tradition of actions of that individual's bloodline. Like tribal names of indians or Africans. God's name is the ineffable Tetragrammaton. Ineffable because every Hebrew word is technically correctly spoken by describing the meaning of the word then describing the meaning of the meaning all the way back to God then back out again to get to the next word. To correctly pronounce Jesus's name, for example, using his human lineage, you'd have to recite his entire bloodline back to God on both sides, whereas using his divinity thru Hebrew tradition of paternal lineage its just "Salvation, Son of "God".

Think of Hebrew like you trying to describe Jesus riding a bike to Chris Rock with mild amnesia. You say "I saw Jesus ridin a bike today." And this nikka has to ask you the meaning of every, single, word... then the meaning of every single word in the meaning you just gave him, then to properly define God for him, he has a memory wipe and you have to describe how God made each thing come to be to form the first word of the original sentence.

But I will say this, yet again, clearly even in a world dominated by natural selection, the Judeo-Christian concept of the source of natural selection is superior to all other belief systems. Even going by the survival and flourishing of the Israelites (I'm leaning towards the belief that :ld::skip:CACs are Israelites but not technically Jews aka of the tribes of Judah or Benjamin) in Israel is evidence, made even stronger by their survival depending on the support of a more or less Christian nation with Christian-leaning allies. Textbook Christianity, hell no, but national consciences with a bedrock of Christian morality. Otherwise why try to hide anything from voters aka the public?

That's how I know this world is destined for a showdown, Christianity is the easiest religious belief system to follow, so a pushback not just against apostate church doctrine, but the religion as a whole in its literal Biblical essence is proof positive of moral decay reaching critical mass. But hey, half the blowhards on here don't even read the Bible to see Jesus's actual teachings while they try to discredit him (while using Torah aka Old Testament events and laws Jesus came to radically modify interpretation of in the first place:why:).

Vehemently oppose a man who taught forgiveness, don't rob/steal/kill/rape/deceive etc and if u do ask for forgiveness and stop doing it, then cry like bytch when someone does those things to you, brehs.

Talk about evolution when u getting fukked over for ur resources is proof positive of amoral evolution, brehs.

Complain about Israel's actions going unchecked then ridicule a man who died over having the same reservations, brehs.
:snoop::dahell::mindblown:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Hebrew doesn't work like that, breh. It's not noun based. Names are just descriptions of prior actions of the individual or or a tradition of actions of that individual's bloodline. Like tribal names of indians or Africans. God's name is the ineffable Tetragrammaton. Ineffable because every Hebrew word is technically correctly spoken by describing the meaning of the word then describing the meaning of the meaning all the way back to God then back out again to get to the next word. To correctly pronounce Jesus's name, for example, using his human lineage, you'd have to recite his entire bloodline back to God on both sides, whereas using his divinity thru Hebrew tradition of paternal lineage its just "Salvation, Son of "God".

Think of Hebrew like you trying to describe Jesus riding a bike to Chris Rock with mild amnesia. You say "I saw Jesus ridin a bike today." And this nikka has to ask you the meaning of every, single, word... then the meaning of every single word in the meaning you just gave him, then to properly define God for him, he has a memory wipe and you have to describe how God made each thing come to be to form the first word of the original sentence.

But I will say this, yet again, clearly even in a world dominated by natural selection, the Judeo-Christian concept of the source of natural selection is superior to all other belief systems. Even going by the survival and flourishing of the Israelites (I'm leaning towards the belief that :ld::skip:CACs are Israelites but not technically Jews aka of the tribes of Judah or Benjamin) in Israel is evidence, made even stronger by their survival depending on the support of a more or less Christian nation with Christian-leaning allies. Textbook Christianity, hell no, but national consciences with a bedrock of Christian morality. Otherwise why try to hide anything from voters aka the public?

That's how I know this world is destined for a showdown, Christianity is the easiest religious belief system to follow, so a pushback not just against apostate church doctrine, but the religion as a whole in its literal Biblical essence is proof positive of moral decay reaching critical mass. But hey, half the blowhards on here don't even read the Bible to see Jesus's actual teachings while they try to discredit him (while using Torah aka Old Testament events and laws Jesus came to radically modify interpretation of in the first place:why:).

Vehemently oppose a man who taught forgiveness, don't rob/steal/kill/rape/deceive etc and if u do ask for forgiveness and stop doing it, then cry like bytch when someone does those things to you, brehs.

Talk about evolution when u getting fukked over for ur resources is proof positive of amoral evolution, brehs.

Complain about Israel's actions going unchecked then ridicule a man who died over having the same reservations, brehs.
:snoop::dahell::mindblown:
the Hebrew language is much more complex and much more multifaceted thatn just 'this' of 'that'. it is numerical, prophetic and describes the events of heaven as only a n Alaheim spkeon language could. That's why the Name is so important, it is the key to worship, the centerpin, the staring point. Knowledge lies with interpretation and the Name is where we start. Watch the videos and it will make sense to you.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
the Hebrew language is much more complex and much more multifaceted thatn just 'this' of 'that'. it is numerical, prophetic and describes the events of heaven as only a n Alaheim spkeon language could. That's why the Name is so important, it is the key to worship, the centerpin, the staring point. Knowledge lies with interpretation and the Name is where we start. Watch the videos and it will make sense to you.
:skip:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
not sure what this means, but this is not just some set of video I found on youtube and wanted to post for attention, or to make a vain point of something that I know over someone else. I produced these videos myself, did all of my own research and backed up my claims with thousands of years of biblical prophecy and understanding. People want to turn the bible into some competition for knowledge, or use it as a self righteous tool for discrimination. That's not what this is at all. This is an earnest attempt at salvation for those who don't have time to or the motivation to study the Word out and find the truth. Believe what there is evidence for and the Names Yahuah and Yahusha are the most powerful Names in the world, which is why they are hidden in so many levels of interpretation.

Truth is not relative, it is objective, so finding the scriptural authority is imperative. I thank those of you who watched, but those of you who watch and understand are my brothers.

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
not sure what this means, but this is not just some set of video I found on youtube and wanted to post for attention, or to make a vain point of something that I know over someone else. I produced these videos myself, did all of my own research and backed up my claims with thousands of years of biblical prophecy and understanding. People want to turn the bible into some competition for knowledge, or use it as a self righteous tool for discrimination. That's not what this is at all. This is an earnest attempt at salvation for those who don't have time to or the motivation to study the Word out and find the truth. Believe what there is evidence for and the Names Yahuah and Yahusha are the most powerful Names in the world, which is why they are hidden in so many levels of interpretation.

Truth is not relative, it is objective, so finding the scriptural authority is imperative. I thank those of you who watched, but those of you who watch and understand are my brothers.
full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's because you don't believe in anything non-material.
i will when the evidence presents itself :yeshrug:

youre in here saying that based on the evidence they have, every christian and muslim has it wrong. which is fine, i agree with you :heh: