The Only Conspiracy That Matters

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok

the country is different now after voting for obama than it would have been under romney. the difference is there, to a degree

jesus is completely intangible, and bullshyt as far as we can prove

:comeon: Obama changed the country...black men are continued to be murdered by cops, unemployment is sky-high, WW3 is around the corner in favor of Israel. Infrastructure is collapsing, financial stability is looking like shyt. Even Romney couldn't save this shythole. Vote for the lesser of two evils, still means you vote for evil. Now ponder on that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Obama changed the country...black men are continued to be murdered by cops, unemployment is sky-high, WW3 is around the corner in favor of Israel. Infrastructure is collapsing, financial stability is looking like shyt. Even Romney couldn't save this shythole. Vote for the lesser of two evils, still means you vote for evil. Now ponder on that.
i dont disagree with any of that :why:

it was YOUR example. the tangible differences between dmocrats and republicans is NOT comparable to the tangible difference between christianity and atheism, because not one fukkin christian can prove divine intervention

it was an awful point :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont disagree with any of that :why:

it was YOUR example. the tangible differences between dmocrats and republicans is NOT comparable to the tangible difference between christianity and atheism, because not one fukkin christian can prove divine intervention

it was an awful point :heh:

The Republicans( Religious Right) and Democrats( Atheist Left) are comparable because they are the same. They don't care about people of color, the poor or the people. Keep voting for the same nut cases and bytch about Jesus, breh.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Republicans( Religious Right) and Democrats( Atheist Left) are comparable because they are the same. They don't care about people of color, the poor or the people. Keep voting for the same nut cases and bytch about Jesus, breh.
way to not address what i said :childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did that and used the 2 parties which was added to show you they are the same thing.
but they arent the same thing, they differ to at least a small degree

whereas jesus doesnt do anything. 0 degrees. unless you would like to prove me different, and believe me im all ears

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but they arent the same thing, they differ to at least a small degree

whereas jesus doesnt do anything. 0 degrees. unless you would like to prove me different, and believe me im all ears

Take the example of Republicans and Democrats voting for War, Security and Israel. Both religious and atheist Zionists believe Israel as their crown jewel and will go to war for over....a fictional story in the bible. As long as your mind is stuck on religion, you are stuck on stupid about how they agree on the same for Israel.

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
not sure why this thread is now in higher learning and not the locker room where I posted it. The moderators on this site are compromised.