"The Only Difference Between A Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Jamaican, Haitian, AA Is..."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
...a boat stop.

I saw this meme on my newsfeed this morning on IG. This is not meant to start a diaspora war.

Do yall agree?

For me, I see what they are trying to go, but I disagree. Why? Because each nationality has their different cultures, but what brings us together is our African heritage/connection to the motherland.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
True that. :ehh: As a Jamaican man, my lineage could have easily started somewhere else, like Trinidad and Tobago or Cuba. I’d be on here saying no nikkas :mjpls: So I agree.
Like I said, we have different, but unique cultures. While I get the point they are trying to convey; they are partially incorrect.

Still, I have love for everyone in the diaspora. There's even a 'diaspora' appreciation thread on here with the history.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Lets get serious

Black people in America are mixed with the same races as most people in the 'New World'

African

Native

European

whatever the percentages

Many so called white people are also mixed. I dare any Nazi KKK to test their DNA. They likely have African and Native too

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Lets get serious

Black people in America are mixed with the same races as most people in the 'New World'

African

Native

European

whatever the percentages

Many so called white people are also mixed. I dare any Nazi KKK to test their DNA. They likely have African and Native too
AA's don't have much Native American in them. Just 15-35 percent Euro. Afro-Latinos have more Euro admixture and 8 to 12 percent Native American.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
For some of them yes, but people who pretend like all of them are black are sad. Legit have people talking about Jennifer Lopez is black because she's Puerto Rican. Pathetic.
J. Lo is what I consider a White Latina with African heritage. Never will I consider her an Afro-Latina.