"The Only Difference Between A Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Jamaican, Haitian, AA Is..."

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
They are attacking us all equally as a monolith, if we don’t stick together we will die “not being a monolith”.
As is the real issue. Black ppl in particular just dont want to be labeled.

Makes sense especially when outsiders try to tell us how we should view ourselves. But the reality is even among different cultures and cudtons and unique features, we all originate from similar places.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
As is the real issue. Black ppl in particular just dont want to be labeled.

Makes sense especially when outsiders try to tell us how we should view ourselves. But the reality is even among different cultures and cudtons and unique features, we all originate from similar places.

I don’t know what you’re attempting to say but I will respond by saying that the “we’re different” talk is why Africa has been conquered by foreigners and had its people and resources spread across the West. Black people just don’t know when to cut the tribal BS out....we can see three neighboring villages get raided and we’re like “well that was the Yoruba, Fulani, and Hausa that got raided...as long as they don’t touch me I’m fine”. When we really need to be like “they are raiding my fellow Black people, time to kick some ass”. That’s why Europe is so dominate because they know when to cut the tribal nonsense out. When it’s time to steal some shyt the Spanish, the Portuguese, the British, the Russians, and etc ARE ALL WHITE! They don't start bickering and in-fighting until it's time to divide up the spoils. If Black people want to survive as anything more than a slave class we need to be Black first and culture second.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If Black people want to survive as anything more than a slave class we need to be Black first and culture second.
Agree. Problem is, nobody wants to even appear to be 'black' (because you might make a mistake and think they're 'just black' aka AA, can't have that) until they get to a majority white country and start getting fukked up. We don't really have time for remedial nikkas to play catch up.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
If the meme had said there is no difference between the black people from those places then i would agree some what.
but many from some of those places are not black

Daps
I bet u she do that DNA TEST...those African countries go pop up in her blood stream. It's not gonna be all Spain...look at her body shape. That's not European, kids.

While her ass is ample, it isn't as rounded as a black woman's.

You do realize white women can have curves too?

I'm talking about lily white.

It is simply more common in black women, but it occurs frequently enough in white women that is far from rare.