The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
man, hell fukkin no :dead:

is the LAPD racist? yes. is mark furman a racist? yes. do i CARE that oj got off? no

but this dude did that shyt :dead: listen to that fukkin 911 call. he thought this chick was fukkin around, or whatever, flew into some jealous rage shyt, and killed her

i have "if i did it", shyt is convincing to say the least :skip:

LOL of course he's not innocent, but he is innocent. :mjpls: smell me?

My Uncle Jucie>>>>Nicole Simpson :manny:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yes: Yep, she can still get it.
Yeah :datazz:, I always had a thing for short hair on women and brunettes, so Selma was the perfect combo for me.

Cruel Intentions :steviej:
56ca77088c107d4e24099847164ba08f.jpg

The Sweetest Thing
tumblr_mbx1wzE2j61r1ult6o2_500.gif

The scene when she she got her piercing stuck while sucking dikk :russ:

A Dirty Shame :mjlol:
dd2a73c84107c3b97dc3570992e694e7.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
brehs I've become obsessed with this case lol. Been watching old history channel documentaries on it and cnn ones. The one from the history channel was really good and pretty much gives you very detailed explanations on how the prosocution dropped the ball. They even interview multiple jurors. Question that I have is why was Kato staying on OJs property? :dwillhuh: juice just had some random Cac chilling in his guesthouse? Also what did he say when he was on the stand?
From what I read Kato was pretty much a babysitter while OJ and Nicole were together. When they split and she moved into their own place it didn't have a guest house and OJ wasn't cool with him living in the house and spending that much time around Nicole so OJ let me live in his guest house.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He definitely did it. The way they were killed was some personal shyt. Nicole's head was damn near severed from that slash across her throat. Ron was stabbed multiple times and they even said the killer was attempting to castrate him. You don't go through all that trouble if you simply want someone dead.

He wanted to savor that shyt or he would've saved himself the trouble and just shot them.

shyt still don't add up with the accepted timeline. From the time OJ came back from getting burgers with Kato to him leaving for the airport was like only an hour or an hour and a half window. Plus it didn't add up to me that Goldman had injuries that made it look like he put up a fight but there were no injuries on OJ outside of a cut on his hand. Plus the biggest thing that stood out to me is that with as gruesome and horrible as the murders were why were there only drops of blood anywhere that they found it. For what was such an intimate killing you would think they would've found much more blood in the car, in the driveway, or in the house. That theory about the son makes way more sense to me. I fully believe OJ was at the scene but it just didn't make sense for him to be the only killer.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Didn't know that OJ was against bringing JC in.

He wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't black. I've read on TON on this subject and I should state that prior to the murders OJ had a really good relationship with the top brass at LAPD. I think OJ wanted to get off in a way that didn't involve race, that way he can go back to his high society friends after the trial.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead: during the disposition for the civil suit he says he would never be caught wearing the ugly ass shoes that they say the killer wore. They show him a picture of him at a game in early 94 wearing the exact same shoes and he hits the :whoo:

Didn't know so many black people were on the jury. This would've been an open and shut case if it was tried where it was supposed to be and not downtown where there was more of a black population to pick jurors from. I usnerstand they were shook to have a majority white jury after Rodney King but they played this more defensively than offensively. Just imagine if more majority black juries happened in black cases? Not saying that's the only reason he got off but he never would've stood a chance with majority white. On one doc, this cac who was a prosecutor was questioning the intelligence of the Jury saying only two or three were college educated :mjpls: and that they didn't fully understand the dna evidence.

Education means nothing, when you see can a squad of cops beating the dog-piss out of Rodney King on video and still say the cops were not guilty.

I'm sure that Rodney King jury had college educated people on it and they were obviously still too stupid (or more likely racist) to convict.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think they intentionally want Cuba to portray an unhinged, vulnerable OJ. You gotta remember this dudes rep was pretty much impeccable up until this happened. I doubt he ever dealt with the kind of stuff that was happening to him before the trial. Maybe as the show progresses we'll see the charismatic OJ.

In the book I read...they said it took a few weeks to get his confidence back....apparently right before the trial actually begins, he starts acting more like his normal self....lets see if they go that route with Cuba,

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
man, hell fukkin no :dead:

is the LAPD racist? yes. is mark furman a racist? yes. do i CARE that oj got off? no

but this dude did that shyt :dead: listen to that fukkin 911 call. he thought this chick was fukkin around, or whatever, flew into some jealous rage shyt, and killed her

i have "if i did it", shyt is convincing to say the least :skip:
But what was the motive for killing her out of the blue though:patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what was the motive for killing her out of the blue though:patrice:
he thought she was fukkin the waiter, or jealousy that she was with some other dude came to a boiling point, and he snapped. he played a violent sport for over a decade, he was capable of doing it. the 911 call pretty much confirms it

what was a RANDOM persons motivation for killing her? :dwillhuh: it wasnt a robbery it was a brutal stabbing :heh: