The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He was paying for her house, paying alimony and supposedly she let Ron drive around in the car OJ was also paying for. I assume that pissed him off royally.

Thank you breh. I swear you are the only person here who gets it. :mindblown:

Can you imagine how pissed off you would be if some other dude who is younger than you fukking your exwife who you may have still feelings for? Ol'girl spending YOUR money on them, allowing them to drive YOUR cars, sexing them while YOUR kids are around?

I am getting heated right now just thinking about.

I really never understood the OJ's son angle. Apparently he was a chef, so that is how he was good with the knife (:comeon:) and he killed ol'girl because she didn't show up to some restaurant opening he was having. (:comeon:)

:camby: at that theory.

And yes OJ had enough time to kill ol'girl, apparently the time frame was wrong during the trial. I remember some anniversary special they had 10 years after this case, and they analyzed it again, and he like an 1 hour and half to do it.

And for the people talking about how he could kill the mother of his children so brutally?
OJ Simpson got that CTE,:sas1: I guarantee my coli cash on it.:sas2:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The other reason one person doing it didn't make total sense is what the fukk was the other one doing while the first one was stabbed. How was no fight put up. Or are we to believe OJ killed Ron Goldman first and then went to the house to retrieve Nicole or vice versa.
There's a reenactment on YouTube of what forensic experts believe happened. I'll post it and you decide.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I am on the side that he clearly committed the murders, ordered another book with a really good crime scene analysis, it's strictly an examination of the facts, and just a chapter.... not based all around OJ Simpson, and the media frenzy that surrounded the arrest, and the trial. 'Journey Into Darkness', by former FBO profiler John Douglas, whose work has always been really on point to me. I will maybe post on that after I read it.

Another theory, which I also believe to be true, that I have heard since the mid 90's, even from my Dad, was that OJ was on coke, or crystal meth the night of the killings, and had been using heavily some time prior to the incident. This is further documented in the book High Concept, about the spiral of Don Simpson, another famed LA drug addict (the producer behind The Rock, Beverley Hills Cop, etc), it focuses on a drug dealer who was providing people in those circles with their product, claims he met Kato and OJ in a Burger King parking lot that night.

I think that really brings it all together....it's comedic in a sense, OJ coked out of his mind, livid and lovesick about Nicole, wearing all black sneaking around the neighborhood, lurking in the bushes....
:dwillhuh:

So OJ was crystal methed out when he and Kato went to McD's....and he was methd out when he was picked up by the limo driver and then with the pilots on the plane?

I've never done drugs, but that high doesn't come down that fast. And if you committed a vicious crime like this while zonked out, how do you maintain around ppl shortly after? :usure:

To me, at this point, the only thing guilty about OJ is the 1 hr time frame he can't be accounted for. The rest of the evidence is iffy.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

The more u consider this video, the more its like the killer was trained or a professional.

Knew exactly where/how to hit and knock nicole out. And then knew exactly how to cut vocal chords to stop the other person screaming.

Uncle Juice ain't that good. Unless he was being trained by a hitman on the low.

Plus whoever did it seemingly knew Goldman was coming over.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The other reason one person doing it didn't make total sense is what the fukk was the other one doing while the first one was stabbed. How was no fight put up. Or are we to believe OJ killed Ron Goldman first and then went to the house to retrieve Nicole or vice versa.

Goldman did put up a fight and had the bruises on his knuckles to prove it. Yet OJ showed no signs of physical altercation when the police checked him out.

There's some good docs on YouTube that show and discuss all this.